My demo and obersvations of a few 4K OLED and Full Array LED TVs

Hi guys
Got a quote of 200k for 65'' 9000f and 157k for 55'' C8. I have visited about 6-7 stores in last 2 days but didn't find dth connected to any of the two TVs in any store.

yeah that price of 1.1 for x90f is only on paytm but that too not in my city. Above that i would never buy such a costly item online tbh. I would wait for atleast 1.20 offer minimum at offline stores.

Hi guys
Got a quote of 200k for 65'' 9000f and 157k for 55'' C8. I have visited about 6-7 stores in last 2 days but didn't find dth connected to any of the two TVs in any store.
Great offer for c8 man but tbh just for that burn in risk and little better blacks then x900f, i wont risk for oled and would settle for x900f for a piece of mind for next 5-6 years.

Great offer for c8 man but tbh just for that burn in risk and little better blacks then x900f, i wont risk for oled and would settle for x900f for a piece of mind for next 5-6 years.
Thats exactly what i thought. When i compared Sony x9000f and Af8 side by side, the x9000f stood apart with its brightness and rich colors. Cant believe my eyes. Even the blacks are indistinguishable to oled blacks on bright room.

Hi.
I have been offered LG C8 at Rs 1.76 lakh. No freebies.
I am enjoying C8 demo piece at home. Its awesome. Netflix full HD and amazon full HD content look so sharp, natural. I own Panasonic plasma also and I feel its little better.
But tata sky full HD channel is not as sharp as Netflix full HD content, why?
Liked C8 a lot, but what bothers me is risk of burn in.
Other model I am considering are Sony 55 f90 and LG 55 inch SK8500.
(price offered is Rs 1.8 lakh and 1.55 lakh respectively). LG SK5 soundbar free with SK8500.
Confused.... No demo of Sony or SK 8500 here in my town.
Above LED models are safe as far as burn in is concerned. But what we miss is great blacks. Being a plasma owner for 6 yrs, it's important.
In OLED, risk of burn in.
Kindly opine geeks.
Regards

the 2018 oled models are said to be more resitant to burn-in & if you watch variety of things it shouldnt be an issue but yes if you watch a lot of news channels then there might be some risk. if you are deciding on basis of PQ then get the oled, if you want complete peace of mind or watch a high proportion of regular tv then get the led.

anything <1080p will not look as good on lg tv's as on sony as their upscaling is said to be the best. so again it comes down to what proportion of your viewing is HD & 4k. or get the sony oled.

Hi guys

where did you get this quote for c8?

the 2018 oled models are said to be more resitant to burn-in & if you watch variety of things it shouldnt be an issue but yes if you watch a lot of news channels then there might be some risk. if you are deciding on basis of PQ then get the oled, if you want complete peace of mind or watch a high proportion of regular tv then get the led.

anything <1080p will not look as good on lg tv's as on sony as their upscaling is said to be the best. so again it comes down to what proportion of your viewing is HD & 4k. or get the sony oled.
Thank u.
I prefer amazon and Netflix and tata sky movies. But kids watch cartoons on TV on tata sky for maximum number of time. So fear of burn in logos.
Thinking in terms of Sony f90 x. In smaller town like mine where buying options are limited, I got higher quoted price.
If I get 55inch Sony f90x for around 1.4 lakh, I will get it immidiately.

I saw Panasonic fx 800 d at showroom. Its good. There is 43 inch 600 D TV free with this model. Price quoted is 1.58 लाख. Any experience of fx 800 D?
Felt overpriced

Thank u.
I prefer amazon and Netflix and tata sky movies. But kids watch cartoons on TV on tata sky for maximum number of time. So fear of burn in logos.
Thinking in terms of Sony f90 x. In smaller town like mine where buying options are limited, I got higher quoted price.
If I get 55inch Sony f90x for around 1.4 lakh, I will get it immidiately.
then have it delivered to your nearest city and drive over to pick it up! you can save a great deal this way i feel.

I got got that from Vijay Sales, Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
But I am leaning towards 55 9000f. I think that would be a safe bet .
Same here. Fear of burn in with LG oled. Demo piece of C8 is just awesome.
But I am thinking of Sony 55 9000F... Safe

How safe is to purchase Sony f 9000 from amazon?
Sony India mentions amazon one of official on line dealer?
Has anybody ordered costly TV online?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back