My demo and obersvations of a few 4K OLED and Full Array LED TVs

How safe is to purchase Sony f 9000 from amazon?
Sony India mentions amazon one of official on line dealer?
Has anybody ordered costly TV online?
Sony hasn't mentioned all dealers of Amazon as official dealer. Only Cloudtail and Appario Retail are the auth. dealers. To avoid any future issues while warranty, I am opting for offline purchase only

Guys, I just revisited Sony center today and last price they offered is 1.35 plus Bluetooth speaker instead of 1.75 last month. Was about to buy it but bajaj flexi payment scheme wasn't available . So i guess I have to wait for more price drop or for bajaj to relaunch that scheme near diwali .

Thanks, read somewhere that SD channels dont look good on this tv. What is the experience of ppl in this grp?
Sorry bro. I don't have this tv. However i've seen and compared with samsung and LG on reliance digital. The Sd channels wasn't good on this tv. However it is better than Samsung and Lg.
To be honest sd channels will look bad on all big screen 4k tvs regardless of their price.

great price. was this on a flash deal? shows 1.6L now.

That TV is in my Amazon cart since a few days, and I have reminders from other tracking softwares for the TV. Its price hasnt dropped below 149K. I believe he has bought 8500F.

Congrats for your new buy ! Did you receive any FREE gift(Bluetooth Speaker), that Sony offers for festive season?
Thanks!!!
That TV is in my Amazon cart since a few days, and I have reminders from other tracking softwares for the TV. Its price hasnt dropped below 149K. I believe he has bought 8500F.
great price. was this on a flash deal? shows 1.6L now.

I bought it from Flipkart. The sale price was 1.49k and on top of that they were giving 39k discount if it was pre paid offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-13-08-29-33-530_com.flipkart.android.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-13-08-29-33-530_com.flipkart.android.png
    198 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2018-10-13-08-21-10-444_com.flipkart.android.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-13-08-21-10-444_com.flipkart.android.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 41
I wonder why qled price not dropped.i mean oled price are so volatile.i seen 20 to 25 thousands jumping.55c8pta is now 1.6 after diss and 55b8pta 1.48 on Paytm

Flipkart is showing flat 25000 off of 55 B8/C8 and flat 15000 off of 65B8/C8 for all debit/credit cards even with emi. HDFC also has 4000 additional off.

55X9000f really is available with additional 30000 off and 4000 for HDFC but sadly not available at my pin code. At 1.1/1.2 would have bought it.

55C8 i can buy for 1.53 on flipkart. Whats the lowest offer for C8 in stores?

Last edited:
I should visit store now for bargain.i was just waiting for Panasonic oled which dealer promised to display on dasera.i hope if c8 dropped to 1.5 Panasonic will be in line

If anyone is happy with 1080p they should really grab sony's 2017 W77E (43/49 inch) while they can as it has HDR and triluminous display. The 2018 W80F lacks triluminous display. I have 2 of these and its simply superb HD tv.

What could be the price of 930e now? I just checked today in girias and they are quoting 1.55 and for the new model 900f he is quoting 1.25 as the best price. Both 55".
I was expecting 930e to be cheaper as it is old model

Last edited:
What could be the price of 930e now? I just checked today in girias and they are quoting 1.55 and for the new model 900f he is quoting 1.25 as the best price. Both 55".
Better go for the x9300e. Its way better than x9000f.
One of our fm mentioned(under salea by owner section) that he bought around 1.32l. Better negotiate and i hope they'll reduce the price some extent. Its all based on ur negotiation skills :)
Here is the link
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/sony-55-inch-4k-tv-bought-july-2018.71996/

Make sure its the brand new sealed piece.
All the best :)

girias still stocks 2017 models? which location girias is this may i know? iam interested too.

It is in Mangaluru.i am from Mangaluru
OK. Even though iam in search of 930e, iam apprehensive about buying it even if i find it, since a few sales people told me that these out of production models sold are usually display pieces retailers dispose of. not sure if there is truth in this or just a pathetic attempt to push latest model on me.

Never trust a word these sales people say. First, they don't know anything about the tech. Second, they will say anything to sell you the specific model and unit they want to sell which is all based on the margins and their incentives.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back