My HT/music living hall setup

pavjamvj

As cliched as it may sound, this was indeed my long-awaited dream to set up my own theater and get lost in a parallel universe. Obviously, it took me quite a while to build this from scratch and the hunt for the A/V equipment has been one of the most exciting parts of this journey.
In this post, I would like to share with you the details of my listening space and will try to keep it concise.
Any feedback/suggestions are appreciated.

AV Stack- 7.1.4 HT Setup
Speakers
: Dali Oberon 7s, Dali Oberon Vokal, Dali Alteco C1s, Q Acoustics 3030i (Will be moved to a stereo setup in the future and will be replaced with another pair of Dali Altecos)
Heights: Polk Audio RC80i (4 nos)
Sub: Rythmik FVX15 Servo Sub (This right here is a monster, make sure you have proper sound insulation or friendly neighbors)
AVR/Power Amplifier: Marantz SR6015, Emotiva BasX A-300
TV: Samsung 55" Q95T
Cables & connectors: AmazonBasics 14 gauge OFC, AmazonBasics Banana Plugs

I am using AmazonBasics Room blackout curtain, does a pretty good job in blocking the light.
Future plans are to improve the room acoustics and to replace my surround back speakers which are currently overkill with Q Acoustics in the back.

Thank you all for your visit to the post,
Regards,
PVJIMG_3771-min.jpgIMG_3773-min.jpgIMG_3769-min.jpgIMG_3775-min.jpgIMG_3776-min.jpg

Thats one sweet looking and surely a great sounding setup. Congratulations :)

Just one thing , do invest in some fans for the AVR since its in a pretty cramped up space. @Love4sound has got few for his setup and they would be very helpful here.

Great stuff. Did you try placing the sub behind your seating position. It will get room to shine and your speakers can also get some side space and toe in.

As cliched as it may sound, this was indeed my long-awaited dream to set up my own theater and get lost in a parallel universe. Obviously, it took me quite a while to build this from scratch and the hunt for the A/V equipment has been one of the most exciting parts of this journey.
In this post, I would like to share with you the details of my listening space and will try to keep it concise.
Any feedback/suggestions are appreciated.

AV Stack- 7.1.4 HT Setup
Speakers
: Dali Oberon 7s, Dali Oberon Vokal, Dali Alteco C1s, Q Acoustics 3030i (Will be moved to a stereo setup in the future and will be replaced with another pair of Dali Altecos)
Heights: Polk Audio RC80i (4 nos)
Sub: Rythmik FVX15 Servo Sub (This right here is a monster, make sure you have proper sound insulation or friendly neighbors)
AVR/Power Amplifier: Marantz SR6015, Emotiva BasX A-300
TV: Samsung 55" Q95T
Cables & connectors: AmazonBasics 14 gauge OFC, AmazonBasics Banana Plugs

I am using AmazonBasics Room blackout curtain, does a pretty good job in blocking the light.
Future plans are to improve the room acoustics and to replace my surround back speakers which are currently overkill with Q Acoustics in the back.

Thank you all for your visit to the post,
Regards,
PVJView attachment 52691View attachment 52692View attachment 52690View attachment 52693View attachment 52694
Wow, Very nice setup. Sub looks like a giant

Good setup . Nice choice of gears.Enjoy.
Further U can look into proper placement particularly the LCR.( U can try placing sub on a different possible best location so that the LCR can be done symmetrical ).

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back