my HT setup

shamps

denon 1930 dvd player....

onkyo tx-sr 705 av reciever

jamo s406(fronts)

jamo s402(surrounds)

jamo s40(centre)

rave acoustics 12' sub (active 250w Rms)

m stuck with a 4:3 tv but will upgrade to a full HD LCD this diwali :D

cheers!!!!

denon 1930 dvd player....

onkyo tx-sr 705 av reciever

jamo s406(fronts)

jamo s402(surrounds)

jamo s40(centre)

rave acoustics 12' sub (active 250w Rms)

m stuck with a 4:3 tv but will upgrade to a full HD LCD this diwali :D

cheers!!!!

I like the system which you are having, and by the way did you see my mini theater?

Hi, Am planing to buy Onkyo SR705 model to hook it to my 603 B&W speakers - Floorstanding and Surround.

Since you are already using the Onkyo receiver, wanted your feedback on the sound quality, also can you lemme know the cost, out here in BOM its ava for 48K.

Regards........Sanjay

Hi, Am planing to buy Onkyo SR705 model to hook it to my 603 B&W speakers - Floorstanding and Surround.

Since you are already using the Onkyo receiver, wanted your feedback on the sound quality, also can you lemme know the cost, out here in BOM its ava for 48K.

Regards........Sanjay

it just the best bang for ur buck kinda reciever available.... it shows muscle in movies and music both..... its hard to believe the feature set offerred to u for the amount of money asked...

its a winner hands down......48k is the MRP..
shop around and u will bet a better price....
normally retailers offer u 45k straigt away.. i paid 43k but had to take some favours ........

cheers!!!

shamps

it just the best bang for ur buck kinda reciever available.... it shows muscle in movies and music both..... its hard to believe the feature set offerred to u for the amount of money asked...

its a winner hands down......48k is the MRP..
shop around and u will bet a better price....
normally retailers offer u 45k straigt away.. i paid 43k but had to take some favours ........

cheers!!!

shamps

Hi

I think you sent the message to me by mistake, by the way did you see the new writing on my mini theatre cum music room

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back