My HT- The dream became TRUE!!!

Like many people here, this was one of my dreams to have a dedicated entertainment room.
This started when i was in 10th standard where my neighbor who had sony soundsystems and evening hours we heard a boom sound. I always used to go near their house and try to identify the songs by the sounds.

Impressed by these audio systems I wanted to have my own, worked on my school holidays and managed to get some assembled systems for the money I saved. The same neighbor who had premium sony systems visited my place and enquired about my audio systems which gave a smile on my face. But my dream was still to go for something big. We were to buy a 2bhk flat and when I planned for this dedicated HT room my wife accepted for 3bhk.Now I'm enjoying my dedicated HT which was a dream 20 years ago.

I thank Mr.Alfahath(Alfahath), Mr.Dina(rainbowsong2000), Mr.Naveen(Love4sound), Mr.Girish(girishtd8262), Mr.Ankit(ankitbhargava) and the members who clarified all my queries/helped to achieve my one of the best dreams possible.
Words are not enough to thank Alfa ji and his dreamhomecinema for their extended support and they made sure the setup has been made affordable budget without compromising on quality. From designing the room and selecting every small thing required for the room, he made sure that he has verified and confirmed the right purchase is made.

Room Size : 11x12 feet
AVR : Denon 4700H
Display : Benq W2700 with Elite Aeon Cinewhite 100" Screen
Speakers : 7.1.2 # XTZ Spirit 8 - LCR | Spirit 2 - Surrounds | PSB CS 605 - Ceiling
Subs : Rythmik L12
Media : Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019
Cables : NorStone Classic CL250
Power Source : Vertex 3 KVA Servo Stabilizer | Luminous 2 KVA Online UPS with Isolation Transformer
Network : Asus AX-88 & AX-3000 AiMesh WIFI
A wonderful and amazing setup😍. A hearty congratulations to you

Congratulations ! It's always nice to see your long time goals materialising finally and enjoying the same with family and friends.

we wanted to have some fabric designs and went through lot of ideas. Mr.Alfahath suggested this for black & red color combo with the design. I immediately liked it

Congratulations ! It's always nice to see your long time goals materialising finally and enjoying the same with family and friends.
Yes, almost 20 yrs of dream to have something like this. My wife supported me in this end to end and she also likes this theatre room setup :)

Had almost all of my apartment ppl visited the room and they liked the setup which gave me the same happiness that i got from my neighbor in my childhood :)

Yes, almost 20 yrs of dream to have something like this. My wife supported me in this end to end and she also likes this theatre room setup :)

Had almost all of my apartment ppl visited the room and they liked the setup which gave me the same happiness that i got from my neighbor in my childhood :)
That's really nice, now time to enjoy it :) A lot of credit goes to your wife for her support.

Like many people here, this was one of my dreams to have a dedicated entertainment room.
This started when i was in 10th standard where my neighbor who had sony soundsystems and evening hours we heard a boom sound. I always used to go near their house and try to identify the songs by the sounds.

Impressed by these audio systems I wanted to have my own, worked on my school holidays and managed to get some assembled systems for the money I saved. The same neighbor who had premium sony systems visited my place and enquired about my audio systems which gave a smile on my face. But my dream was still to go for something big. We were to buy a 2bhk flat and when I planned for this dedicated HT room my wife accepted for 3bhk.Now I'm enjoying my dedicated HT which was a dream 20 years ago.

I thank Mr.Alfahath(Alfahath), Mr.Dina(rainbowsong2000), Mr.Naveen(Love4sound), Mr.Girish(girishtd8262), Mr.Ankit(ankitbhargava) and the members who clarified all my queries/helped to achieve my one of the best dreams possible.
Words are not enough to thank Alfa ji and his dreamhomecinema for their extended support and they made sure the setup has been made affordable budget without compromising on quality. From designing the room and selecting every small thing required for the room, he made sure that he has verified and confirmed the right purchase is made.

Speakers : 7.1.2 # XTZ Spirit 8 - LCR | Spirit 2 - Surrounds | PSB CS 605 - Ceiling
Power Source : Vertex 3 KVA Servo Stabilizer | Luminous 2 KVA Online UPS with Isolation Transformer
Hearty congratulations :)

The room is beautiful, with sufficient attention to acoustics. I bet it sounds stunning with that awesome gear you have. Time to sit back and enjoy :D

Hearty congratulations :)

The room is beautiful, with sufficient attention to acoustics. I bet it sounds stunning with that awesome gear you have. Time to sit back and enjoy :D
Thank you for the comments, I used to follow your posts continuously when you were doing your room setup, that was also inspired me. watched back to back movies. I went for lot of demos when i went to buy my onkyo HTB few years back. I feel those sound were zero compared to my current setup(Proudly saying). a bit pending is to have good amp, but definitely not now because I could not find much difference between with or without amp :D

Lovely set-up, LK!
Especially the working in of a 100" screen and a PJ with enough room to throw in a 11x12 room! Something I thought I would never be able to do.
Am inspired now :D

Here's to many fun movie nights. Enjoy!

Lovely set-up, LK!
Especially the working in of a 100" screen and a PJ with enough room to throw in a 11x12 room! Something I thought I would never be able to do.
Am inspired now :D

Here's to many fun movie nights. Enjoy!
yes bro, i was very much worried initially that no projector can throw 100" in 11x12 room. our HFV members helped a lot and made me to take right decision going for this particular projector model.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back