My Miniref amp

The 0.18uF ERO KT1822 caps are part of the MiniRef 1.04 premium kit that I supplied to Suman. The kit also includes premium passives (resistors and capacitors) across the board, as well as authentic actives (LM1875, etc.) everywhere. A notable component is the K73-16 input coupling capacitor, which has excellent overall sonics as noted on the diyAudio forums and elsewhere - it was originally adopted by the tube crowd, and now gaining popularity among the chipamp/gainclone crowd (which includes me) as well. It also includes all-Japanese electrolytics - Rubycons, Nichicons, Nippon Chemi-Con, and the crucial Elna PSU filter caps - among the most compact audiophile caps with the required rating. Suman's build is one of the flagship builds with the v1.04 MiniRef board, and also one of the earliest. However, his first build got damaged accidentally, and he went for a second build with premium components.

Last edited:
Hi Linuxguru,

I Need Few Components can you help me out with them. Can I send you the list in your PM, i hope that's ok with you.

Sadik

Sure, I can provide some components that are surplus to the requirements of the kits. PM or email me at siva dot chander at gmail dot com, and I'll check and get back to you.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back