My Music Setup :)

Congrats Rohit!
That is nice looking setup. Would be sounding nice too. Now enjoy your favourite music.
Rgds

Congrats on your purchase Rohit. Now enjoy the journey.

Below 15K buy an audioGD DAC. They are great VFM. Wolfson 8741 based.

I've heard it at Sajjad4joy's place pitted against the likes like Beresford Caiman, DAC Magic, MF 1, Arcam rDAC, CA et al. Though the best DAC (at least for his set up) was MF, Audio GD matched it note for note and even bettered it in some aspects and @ about 60% of MF's cost price is a far greater VFM especially since it has many options to tweak the sound to suit the requirement.

You may PM Ravi_d who own one to find out more about the possible tweaks.

Last edited:
Thanks mpw, Audiodoc, omishra, corElement, Kittu, shaiju_o_thomas, ruenigma.

Special thanks to captrajesh and Flash for the special guidance! :)

Infact, I was already planning of a get together coming weekend say somtime this saturday :)

Please kindly accept the open invitation to all dear friends for a music session @ our home :)

Hey Rohit,

Finally!

Hope you have started listening now, inspite of the lack of a DAC :p (Rhyming eh!)

Do post your views on the synergy of the Paradigm's M7's with the AP's before introduction of the DAC & then post DAC coming into the picture.

Congrats
:)

Hey Rohit,

Finally!

Hope you have started listening now, inspite of the lack of a DAC :p (Rhyming eh!)

Do post your views on the synergy of the Paradigm's M7's with the AP's before introduction of the DAC & then post DAC coming into the picture.

Congrats
:)

Thanks! :) Sure will do :)

I mean any weekend day should be welcome :)

It may even help to try few sources (PC, CDP) and DACs to add some cherry toppings on the cake :)

Last edited:
HI I am new in this community although I am not an expert in this but
given your large colection of FLAC and high quality mp 3 your source will be I assume a pc a laptop or a media streamer so in my opinion wht u can do is invest in a decent DAC and a pair of powered bookshelf speakers Audio engine A5s or quad 11 L actives .If you have budget then can go for Maverick Tubemagic sereis of DAC cum tube pre amp but I really dont know the shops in India stocking these two products .

Rohitmusic, nice to see the set up falling into place.And welcome to the AP family :) Hope you have luck finding a good source soon.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back