My New HT

Splendor

Thanks Rainbowsong2000 for consulting & helping me throughout setting up my first HT. I bought Denon X1600 AV with Polk S10, S20 & S30 as 5.0 and finished the setup yesterday. Though it is still not a WOW but does it work to me for now.

I am currently looking for subwoofer in the range of 30k.

Congratulation. Yamaha SW300, and HTS10 or 12 will be a good fit. Since you have Polk setup - go with HTS 10 or 12 and you'll have a HT which will sing together beautifully.

I have some recommendations here :

Please keep up the excellent work.

Thanks Rainbowsong2000 for consulting & helping me throughout setting up my first HT. I bought Denon X1600 AV with Polk S10, S20 & S30 as 5.0 and finished the setup yesterday. Though it is still not a WOW but does it work to me for now.

I am currently looking for subwoofer in the range of 30k.great
great

I am currently looking for subwoofer in the range of 30k.
I suggest you to save money and go for HTS12 .. I got It for 37.6k (I can share you my dealer info if you want)

I have similar setup like you S20,S30,S10 and HTS12

This 12 inch sub make impact on movies a lot What a great sound HTS12 is producing for its price .. Tight and Dynamic ..you will feel like you got a 75k valued sub

PS : You should already feel the wow effect with those 5 speakers you have .. if you haven't I guess you need to play with audyssey settings (Audyssey reducing center to -12 always in my case .. I set it to -10 and it was perfectly balanced)

I am using Crossover as S20 : 40hz, S30 : 60hz, S10 : 80hz .. HTS : 120hz

I am getting good result when I run audyssey when my sub was half volume set at its back panel and crossover at 120hz

I suggest you to Test this movie "CRAWL 2019" for Effects like Thunders, all natural sounds .. I feel most effects as 100% real

Hope this Helps

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back