My new purchase - Logitech Z 5500

Hai mate,
It's been one week that I have purchased my all new HTS, in thease days I have tried several kind of sound tracks, and it's a wonderful experience altogether.

I have played music videos (original & downloded), mp3 (1400 kbps, 320 kbps, 196 kbps & 128 kbps), audio CD's (Original), Hindi & English Movies (with original 5.1 soubd tracks, downloded .mkv & .avi movie files).

In case of movies it's excellent, every bit of base shakes my wall and bed, the front and rear surround are simply outstanding, the vocal part is also very cleare, prominent & loud too. U simply don't miss anything.

In case of music, it's equally good with audio tracks, mp3 (1400.320,196) and for 128 kbps U have to hi-up your volume knob bit more.

I have also connect it with my STB, it also give me a nice surround experience with a good bass. It makes a depth in TV sounds.

Above all this machine create a nice ambience of sound arround U but remember connect this system either with coax output or optical output to get the maximum out of it. Connecting with normal sterio output may not give u the ultimate sound. Always try to play a sound tracks with good source.

Well it's completely my own personal experience and consideration. It may differ person to person.

Thanks & regards.

Can you let me know, how have you placed your logitech z5500? What are the length of the speaker cables for rear setup? Are the speaker cables coming along with the system or need to purchase separately?

does one need an audio video receiver to connect and drive the speakers or it can be conected directly to the DVD player and LCD???

^^No, you don't require an AVR to drive the speakers. If the device has a coax or optical audio out, you can directly connect to the unit.

Can you let me know, how have you placed your logitech z5500? What are the length of the speaker cables for rear setup? Are the speaker cables coming along with the system or need to purchase separately?

the cables are pretty long..the front speakers have cables of more than 2 meters and the rear speakers have cables of length more than 4 meters I think..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back