My Photography

I thought I would upload a couple of my pictures as well. :D One is of some leaves of a tree next to my house and the other is of a street puppy right in front of the same house. He was posing pretty handsomely so I had to shoot him.

Attachments

• 0602120071.jpg
    0602120071.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2006_03120040.jpg
    2006_03120040.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 56
Hi,

Nice pics !! the first one in particular is very good,the sunlight on the leaves is very nicely captured !

Hmm well well this forum is filled with some great photographers ! Mr Hifi you have a strong case for another forum :p!! The Indian photographers Forum !!

Regards.

friends,

Some of my pics which i took during my visit to Anamalai's ,ooty and treks around pune

Parson's valley

Rat snake mating Anamalais

Harishchandragad outskirts of Pune

critic??s welcome

-Samson cj

Hats off to you gentlemen. You are all indeed multi-talented. Samson, that shot of Pune outskirts is fantastic -- the hills with the birds flying amidst them looks rather majestic.

Hi,

Samson there's isn't much I can comment !! I've already seen them and have commented privately ;)!!

But Just one for the public !! Simply amazing !! Keep it up Buddy !!

I wanted others also to see so only asked you to post !! now all will enjoy !!

Regards.

Here are a couple more. :D

I suppose you guys are wondering about the odd choice. Well the crow is my ma's pet. That guy comes for lunch each day and has to be fed from a spoon.

And the other one is the Timber Chalets at Amby Valley.

Attachments

• DSCF2814.jpg
    DSCF2814.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF1830.jpg
    DSCF1830.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi,

Nice photos man !! Hmmm A crow for a pet :p!! Now thats something ;) !! Nice to know that !!

Offcourse the pics are very good and nothing much to say !! good job buddy :) !

Pearl valley is known for it splendor !! right from the entrance bridge to the exquisite Villas and what not !! a great place for some quality photography !

Do you live there ??

Regards.

Pearl Valley? This is Amby Valley, uphill from Lonavala. I had gone there for a company seminar. Stayed in one of those cottages. Very luxurious but life there is pretty much like a straitjacket. You are not allowed vehicles inside. You phone up for a Golf cart or an in-house vehicle, available 24X7.

By the way, how do I post pictures within the post? My pics seem to get into a separate section for attachments?

Hi,

My bad :eek: !! I confused it to the Famous Shara Pearl Valley !! thanks for the clarification !

The trick to post pics inside the post is to first upload the pic to a pic hosting site Like Imagehost ot Photobucket or Flicker !! Then add the link in the post by using the insert Image !!

Still confused ?? try this link !!

How to Insert an Image

Regards.

Hi,

Samson there's nothing special that I did ! it was a real good pic and it naturally deserved a praise !!

Kaushik thanks a lot for the suggestions !! but this idea was there with me from day one when put all other projects in the signature !! but the problem is,The forum has very limited amount of space for the signature !! for my existing signature itself was not working in the beginning and I had to complain and consult the Mod to get the problem solved !! so now its at the max and I cannot add any more in the signature !! If you see my signature in the other forum it has the Photography from day one !!

Anyway thanks a lot for trying to help ! means a lot to me :)!!

Regards.

Nice pics guys. If anyone's interested, here's an online photography 'school' (for a want of a better word) that is pretty good and free.

soundsgreat, what film cameras do you have?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back