my vintage jbl L100T cabinet build

here we are not getting baltic birch plywood.
if we ask them, they will treat us like aliens

Birch ply is available in India as well. I'm making 5.1 setup using GR Research kits and having heard lot of good words about the birch ply, wanted to buy some to make bookshelfs just for comparison. My requirement is about 10 sqft but due to funny limitations of movement of goods especially to this part of the Country, I need to buy a 8' x 4' sheet with lots of uncertainties added so abandoned the idea. Where are you located?

hi i am located in OMAN(middle east)

Birch ply is available in India as well. I'm making 5.1 setup using GR Research kits and having heard lot of good words about the birch ply, wanted to buy some to make bookshelfs just for comparison. My requirement is about 10 sqft but due to funny limitations of movement of goods especially to this part of the Country, I need to buy a 8' x 4' sheet with lots of uncertainties added so abandoned the idea. Where are you located?

Amazing DIY skills in cabinet making. Absolutely superb effort. How does the speaker sound?

Cheers.

The speakers sound very nice.tight bass and crystal clear vocals.slight edge in high frequency.
absolutely happy with the build.

The L100T's were a bit high freq biased.
Hard dome tweeters are usually that way. B&W matrix/nautilus/diamond and a lot more of em are characteristically treble heavy. And that's just how we like em LOL.
Cool.
Srinath.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back