Myine Internet Radio Adapter

pnreddy

A few years back I had seen a post by a fellow forum member describing the Myine Internet Radio Adapter. I bought the unit and it has been working fine till about two days ago. Now when the unit is powered on, the screen lights up for a few seconds and then goes blank. I checked the power adapter and it delivers 9.0 volts. I changed the battery in the remote but it didn't help. Has any other member experienced a similar problem? If so what is the solution? Thanks in advance.

P.N.Reddy

A few years back I had seen a post by a fellow forum member describing the Myine Internet Radio Adapter. I bought the unit and it has been working fine till about two days ago. Now when the unit is powered on, the screen lights up for a few seconds and then goes blank. I checked the power adapter and it delivers 9.0 volts. I changed the battery in the remote but it didn't help. Has any other member experienced a similar problem? If so what is the solution? Thanks in advance.

P.N.Reddy

Hi Mr Reddy,
I think you may be referring to my post. I have been using the Myine Internet Adapter for a couple of years , with excellent results. I haven't switched it on for the last couple of days, so I am not aware of any problem. I'll do so in the evening and revert to you. Regards,
Sanjay

Dear Sanjay,
I am sure your unit would be working well. I don't think there is a problem with the broadcasts. I think the problem is with either my main unit or the power supply. Thanks for taking time off to reply

Dear mr Reddy,
I checked my Adapter and it was working fine.However, I do recall that a few months ago, a similar thing happened to me. I unplugged the Adapter from the power source and left it overnight. On re connecting it again to the power source, it started working normally . All the best - I really hope you get it going again soon. Regards,
Sanjay

I don't think there is a problem with the broadcasts. I think the problem is with either my main unit or the power supply.
5.gif

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back