Nad 3020

reubensm

Last edited:
Yes, It is not well maintained, atleast for photos he could have wiped the dust.:D

Good maintained 3020 is selling still in UK upward GBP75 and shipping and customs will add up and ending price to India will be around 10K. In chennai market upto 8 to10K it is getting sold, still followers are there for this vintage:)

My brother has the NAD 3020A, last week, we ran a comparison between the 3020A and a NAD C320. The source was a Marantz CD63 MKII. Interestingly there was very little difference. Very hard to tell. Thought the C320 sounded a bit more bright and contemporary. He got the NAD 3020A from Dev of Bass n' Treble.

Hi Reuben, Had 2 No: of Nad 3020, Last week gave a Nad 3020i to one of a forum member for a song.I would rate the 3020 as one of the finest amplifier from the NAD stable. That amp in the advertisement is not worth more then Rs.2000/- :eek:

My brother has the NAD 3020A, last week, we ran a comparison between the 3020A and a NAD C320. The source was a Marantz CD63 MKII. Interestingly there was very little difference. Very hard to tell. Thought the C320 sounded a bit more bright and contemporary. He got the NAD 3020A from Dev of Bass n' Treble.

How much he paid for?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back