NAD C427 STEREO AM FM TUNER

goget

We have to buy a good AM FM Tuner but cant find the price of NAD C 427 Tuner on web search nor its cheaper competing models. Q1 Has it become obsolete? Q2 Request members to suggest dealers in New Delhi selling good quality Tuners even other than NAD. Have got tired of hooking up my tablet to my system and listening to Tunein radio. Thank you.

Hi Dear All
I have decided to buy the Marantz NA 6005 NetworkAudio player instead of a NAD C427 Tuner fror listenting to Internet radio music.
Is this Ok.

Or should I have bought a Marantz 1508 AV Reciever by increasing the budget.
Kind advise from forum members is requested.

Thanks

Hi, if you can clarify as to what your present setup is and what exactly you are trying to improve. If it's just internet radio I am sure you have lot of other options. Further NAD C427 seems to be just a tuner with no internet radio provision.Suggest to drop it anyway

In case your existing setup is modest then the Marantz AVR should suit you well. Better give more details so that members can guide.

On another note if you are staying in Delhi you should have access to good number of FM channels. We're u not able to source a standalone tuner. You should get a used one for 2/3k in good condition and the difference would be significantly better if you have a half decent stereo setup. Investing in a new tuner doesnt make much sense now a days. You can try for Norge tuner also if you need a new one. Excellent quality with good sensitivity.

Last edited:
Hi, if you can clarify as to what your present setup is and what exactly you are trying to improve. If it's just internet radio I am sure you have lot of other options. Further NAD C427 seems to be just a tuner with no internet radio provision.Suggest to drop it anyway

In case your existing setup is modest then the Marantz AVR should suit you well. Better give more details so that members can guide.

On another note if you are staying in Delhi you should have access to good number of FM channels. We're u not able to source a standalone tuner. You should get a used one for 2/3k in good condition and the difference would be significantly better if you have a half decent stereo setup. Investing in a new tuner doesnt make much sense now a days. You can try for Norge tuner also if you need a new one. Excellent quality with good sensitivity.
Hi present set up is Marantz Amp, Marantz CD and Jamo floor standing speakers all mentioned in the Signature at bottom.
Was under the iwrong mpression that all AM/FM Tuners these days come with Internet Radio stations.
So what are the best fixed options for listenting to Internet Radio -as presently hooking up laptop or mobile every time for listening to internet radio.
Thanks.

You should look for streamers these days, if you are not having any standalone DAC, then a DAC+Streamer option will be best suited. Something like Allo BOSS2 Player or Yamaha WXC 50 or bluesound node etc. will work for you.

You should look for streamers these days, if you are not having any standalone DAC, then a DAC+Streamer option will be best suited. Something like Allo BOSS2 Player or Yamaha WXC 50 or bluesound node etc. will work for you.
OK thanks, what is the cost approx for these so that can save and budget.

The above two options are basically Raspberry Pi and a DAC combo, they all well regarded streamers with DAC.

Another option from Arylic..

Yamaha wxc-50 will be little more costlier..

Hope this will help...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back