Need a 55" Tv with Dolby Vision/HDR. Budget 60k During Sale

Which bank offer is this?
The Flipkart Axis Bank cobranded card probably.

Unfortunately they don't service to all locations, I've been trying since long but it's always the same response. I have the Amazon icici card but Amazon doesn't seem to have great deals so I guess I'm skipping buying any TV this time.

Last edited:
The 2021 Frame 55” is at 79500/- too right now.

Grab:Samsung 138 cm (55 inches) The Frame Series 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV at ₹ 79490 Rs https://amzn.to/2Y9sW0f Apply 5500 off Coupon + 5000 off via HDFC CC
Last year's model's price without discount was 79k only. Hopefully we would see something similar for 2021 model around diwali.

Is it safe to buy the QN90A from Flipkart. I see some DSE issues highlighted on owners thread.
Flipkart page lists 1 year warranty + 1 year additional on panel. But can't see the 10 year screen burn warranty either. This low price is making me cynical.

Just placed order for Hisense U6g. this looks like the best vfm qled with FALD below 70k. Got it for 53k including SBI CC discount. I will be pairing it up with a Lg SJ3 Dolby Soundbar. Anything to keep in mind or check when receiving the product? also which insurance to opt for? just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back