Need a good repair person for Project Turntable in Bangalore

Sugar

Hi - While trying to change the cartridge on my Project Turntable I think I have messed up the wires and need professional help.
Any suggestions of a good person in Bangalore?
Many thanks.

Hi. I am sure that there would be a few tt repair technicians who would be able to solder the wires. This is ofcourse a delicate task,( having broken and repaired a few myself!). One needs to mask the area completely and ensure that hot soldering iron does not touch the tt plinth. Do try the local tt dealers if not already repaired.

Hi - While trying to change the cartridge on my Project Turntable I think I have messed up the wires and need professional help.
Any suggestions of a good person in Bangalore?
Many thanks.
Can you share more detail on this. Some pictures probably?

Have you damaged or broken the tone arm wires or have you connected them to the wrong pins?

A clear description of the issue will get you the right responses.

Cheers

Hi - Any suggestions of a good/experienced Turntable service person in Bangalore?

Issue 1 - My Tecnics SL-150 plotter doesn't move when turned on either in 33/45 Modes. It needs a little push to move. leave it for a while then it gets settles on the constant speed with the selected speed 33/45.
Issue 2 - When I try to use pinch controllers either the plotter moves fast or becomes slow sometimes it halts.

This has been happening for a year+, unit has not powered on/used for some time due temporary shift to Native during Covid WFH.

If this is not serviceable due to component availability or some other, want to buy a used Direct Drive Turntable with a budget 20K +/- 10% please suggest.

Hi - Any suggestions of a good/experienced Turntable service person in Bangalore?

Issue 1 - My Tecnics SL-150 plotter doesn't move when turned on either in 33/45 Modes. It needs a little push to move. leave it for a while then it gets settles on the constant speed with the selected speed 33/45.
Issue 2 - When I try to use pinch controllers either the plotter moves fast or becomes slow sometimes it halts.

This has been happening for a year+, unit has not powered on/used for some time due temporary shift to Native during Covid WFH.

If this is not serviceable due to component availability or some other, want to buy a used Direct Drive Turntable with a budget 20K +/- 10% please suggest.
I saw this ad on OLX for repairing electronics. I haven't contacted him so don't know if he is good or bad at his work

Looks like a power supply issue. I have always used hifi tech svs. Pm me and I’ll send you his contact details

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back