Need advice on Rotel RMB 1575 Power Amp

Gurpreet_brar

Hi all.....
I am new to this platform and this is my first post here.
I am considering 5-channel ROTEL RMB 1575 Power Amp to feed Klipsch RF 82 (fronts), RC 62 (center) and RS 52 (side surrounds). Getting a used piece for 1.4 lac.
My AVR is Denon x4700.
I need your input on whether I should go for it or not.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi all.....
I am considering 5-channel ROTEL RMB 1575 Power Amp to feed Klipsch RF 82 (fronts), RC 62 (center) and RS 52 (side surrounds). Getting a used piece for 1.4 lac.
My AVR is Denon x4700.
You should also mention your subwoofer as it is the most essential piece for HT besides the Centre Channel.

For more specific and helpful responses, you could also mention (1) which specific aspect of performance is it that you want to improve upon by adding the power amplifier; and (ii) what do you think is lacking from your current system?

The question is not whether you are getting a good deal but whether the said equipment will achieve the intended purpose.

Last edited:
You should also mention your subwoofer as it is the most essential piece for HT besides the Centre Channel.

For more specific and helpful responses, you could also mention (1) which specific aspect of performance is it that you want to improve upon by adding the power amplifier; and (ii) what do you think is lacking from your current system?

The question is not whether you are getting a good deal but whether the said equipment will achieve the intended purpose.
You have already guided me well......so I rest my case :)

Hi all.....
My AVR is Denon x4700.
X4700 is a powerful AVR. Klipsch speakers are supposed to be super efficient. If possible measure how much power the AVR is consuming using an appropriate smart plug. You may be surprised by how little power it is using. Hence a power amp may not serve any purpose unless there are specific problems.

Hi all.....
My AVR is Denon x4700.
To what is already said, a link that might help.

https://www.audioholics.com/home-theater-connection/connecting-an-external-amp-to-a-receiver#:~:text=The answer depends on many,also plays an important role.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back