Need advice to buy HT with player - budget 18k

sfleon

Hi,

I am LEON from Chennai... I am new this thread ... I am confirdent that I will get right choice from the HT user experts from this thread...

Thanks in Advance... Looking your comments...

Hi Leon,

Welcome to the forum.At this budget you have to look at Sony or Philips HTiBs.They come with the player too.Visit shops like ezone,croma or Realiance Digital and scout around.ezone has demo rooms too.

cheers,
sri

Thanks Sri for your suggestion .... Many people in this thread requesting for ONKYO HTIB. Can you pls tell me what is the different between Philips and Onkyo. If Onkyo better then Philips and it's good for watching movies and Music, I can increase my bedget to 20-22 K.

Looking your valuble comments...

brother if possible extend ur budget by 9000rs.and buy the jbl cs5.1.it comes with a jbl player,exceelent stuff...trust me

Thanks Desibels... This is with player and amp.. Pls give me the details or link if you have.

Thanks in advance.

It depends on your budget.
In said budget,Philips is better.If you increse budget ,Onkyo Htib takes the cake.Similarly Denon in Highend section.

Thanks Spi .... Can anyone is there any offer is going in Chennai with Croma, Ezone etc...

Pls let me know. So I will go for DEMO and decide eigther Philips or ONKYO...

Hope I need to buy DVD player, If I go with ONKYO 3200.

Pls let me know your valueble comments ...

Re: Need advice 2 buy or drop the deal ?

Hi,

I am new to this forum, n been glad joining here as such for sure i think there r lot of pro buddies who can throw info thoughts n i am hooping i wil get the best advice r thought share on the current deal i came across.

The deal is apackage of these items:
1)Jamo c406 series 1pair + jamo center speak +2 jamo small units
2) jamo 200w sub woff
3)Harman/Kardon AVR 133

Grand total 47,000Rs

Please suggest is it a good bargain to head with it...alternatively is there any other cool options in the same budget?

i hav also come across some complain about Jamo c406 series as such it cant be played not more than 6 hours continusly..
look forward towards your thought share guys..

Re: Need advice 2 buy or drop the deal ?

Hi,
The deal is apackage of these items:
1)Jamo c406 series 1pair + jamo center speak +2 jamo small units
2) jamo 200w sub woff
3)Harman/Kardon AVR 133

Welcome here.:clapping:

Well is you change the AVR (onk/Den),it will be better.

It depends on your budget.
In said budget,Philips is better.If you increse budget ,Onkyo Htib takes the cake.Similarly Denon in Highend section.

Hi Leon,
As a starting point I strongly suggest to audition Philips 3571 HTIB with your favourite movies and music collection. Once you are done with this, move on with same collection, to other HTIB's with higher price /better features.

You may be surprised to hear that some other HTIB's having higher price /better features still don't deliver sound as good as Philips 3571.

Regds,

Re: Need advice to buy HT with player - budget 18k - Sony Z 290K - Philips 3571

This weekend went to Croma and Reliance digital , Mount Road...

I checked Philips 3371 , 3571 and Sony Z -290 K and Z 390 K.

Price wise Philips and Sony Z 290 K ( around 17000 ) is same and Z390K ( 19500 ) is little expensive.

Show room people told me that go to Sony 290k or 390k. Compare with Philips Sony is good output bass sound for Movies and music also.

I would like to know which one should I go.

Also they said you will get HDMI cable with Sony, I need to buy seperate if I go with philips 3371 / 3571.

Pls let me know advantage and disadvantages of BOTH HTIB.

Thanks in advance,

Leon.

Spent 19,500/- on a Sony dav 510. it has just come into the market as a substitute for the outgoing 390k model. It has some slightly different features. I had checked this out vis a vis Sony 390, 290, Onkyo 3100 and phillips 3571. celine dion "power of love" for 2 channel sound and eagles "hotel california" for 5.1 sound and PQ. I like my bass tight and loud.

IMO phillips had the richest and best SQ. followed by the 390, 290 and 3100, went for the sony view its brand image and service. installed at home and viewing thru a samsung 29" slim. I'm happy and satisfied (for now).
Cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back