Need Advise, Bought Pioneer VSX-330k m from Amazon

Agreed on both points, we need auto calibration and good AVR.

The hunt is on, I am also looking for sale section, can get well performing used receiver than entry lever new receiver in limited budget.

Hay i've just received my Pioneer vsx 531, waiting to order Taga 506.v2 may be this weekend:eek:hyeah:

Congratulations, plz share your review afterwards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hay I've connected my system, its sounds fantastic, really worth for what i paid, it sounds good for both movies and music it depends on the quality of file you play, the Tav 506 v.2 Towers looks more slimmer than what i was expecting buy looking at the online image/pic, felt could have bought TAV 606 v.3 but i am happy with the sound quality anyway:)

and i wanted to tell you the receiver comes with auto calibration mic so no problem setting up, in few min it does the calibration and when i check the speaker crossovers its perfectly done

one thing i wanted to ask you since i don't have a sub, even i've connected my edifier sub for now but i could hardly hear any sound form sub, first i connected to the Center & SW in later connected to Aux slight boom sound is all i hear but as per your experience you said your sub sounded really good i am wondering what else i need to do please suggest if there is any other option you have tried.

Hay I've connected my system, its sounds fantastic, really worth for what i paid, it sounds good for both movies and music it depends on the quality of file you play, the Tav 506 v.2 Towers looks more slimmer than what i was expecting buy looking at the online image/pic, felt could have bought TAV 606 v.3 but i am happy with the sound quality anyway:)

and i wanted to tell you the receiver comes with auto calibration mic so no problem setting up, in few min it does the calibration and when i check the speaker crossovers its perfectly done

one thing i wanted to ask you since i don't have a sub, even i've connected my edifier sub for now but i could hardly hear any sound form sub, first i connected to the Center & SW in later connected to Aux slight boom sound is all i hear but as per your experience you said your sub sounded really good i am wondering what else i need to do please suggest if there is any other option you have tried.

Hello,

Good to know that you are happy with the setup :)

About edifier sub, I purchased Amazonbasics sub cable connected sub out from amp to SW input red jack on Sub shown here
edifier_sw.png
and it worked perfectly, never got that thump from edifier before.

Good Luck and let us know. Which cable you used ?

Hello,

Good to know that you are happy with the setup :)

About edifier sub, I purchased Amazonbasics sub cable connected sub out from amp to SW input red jack on Sub shown here
edifier_sw.png
and it worked perfectly, never got that thump from edifier before.

Good Luck and let us know. Which cable you used ?

Thanks for the info, i've connected the normal two pin Left Right RCA cable and used an two pin converter from the AVR and connected to the sub Center & SW in, let me try connecting the same way as you were connected and will get back with the results

Thanks for the info, i've connected the normal two pin Left Right RCA cable and used an two pin converter from the AVR and connected to the sub Center & SW in, let me try connecting the same way as you were connected and will get back with the results
Just switch left right RCA jacks and it should boom boom [emoji4]

Just switch left right RCA jacks and it should boom boom [emoji4]

Oh Yes!! i should try connecting single cable instead of two from the Avr to SW in in sub-woofer, will give it a try.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back