need advise for bookshelf speakers under 25k

nagbbv

Hi FM's

I am looking to buy bookshelf speakers for front pair.Please suggest the models with very good audio quality in 25k.

My AVR is Pioneer 930k.I have also Boston Acoustics A 26 It is ok for movies but I am not satisfied on that output for music.

What about Polk RTI A3,KEF Q100(price don't know) and also inform the availability in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.

Look at Dali Zenzor to pair with your AVR, this combination works well. I am using Z3 with Pioneer VSX830K.
Zenzor 1 around 21K & Zenzor 3 around 28K.
Audition is the key!

Definitely Dali Zenser 3 is one of the best bookshelf speakers available below 30k. It musical also but Zenser seems to be on little brighter side, pairing it with Pioneer AVR may make sound signature more bright which you may not like as with BA A26. I will suggest you audition Wharfdale Diamond 225 or Polk RTiA 3 . Both are comparable to Dali Zenser 3 but have warmer sound signature which my very well suit to your AVR.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Hi FM's

What about Polk RTI A3,KEF Q100(price don't know) and also inform the availability in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.

I auditioned rti a3 in Bangalore pro fx. Loved it. I haven't heard ba26 so I'm not sure how much better is a3. I think profx is there in hyd. Call their store they should be able to confirm if they have piece to audition

Profx have both polk and KEF. KEF starts at 40k. Out of budget for me so didn't check it

Last edited:
I auditioned rti a3 in Bangalore pro fx. Loved it. I haven't heard ba26 so I'm not sure how much better is a3. I think profx is there in hyd. Call their store they should be able to confirm if they have piece to audition

Profx have both polk and KEF. KEF starts at 40k. Out of budget for me so didn't check it
Yes A3 are fantastic speakers, they are known to go well with denon / marantz. Which kef did you listen to?

I am looking to replace my Polk Monitors with either rti A3, zensor 3 or kef q300.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Definitely Dali Zenser 3 is one of the best bookshelf speakers available below 30k. It musical also but Zenser seems to be on little brighter side, pairing it with Pioneer AVR may make sound signature more bright which you may not like as with BA A26. I will suggest you audition Wharfdale Diamond 225 or Polk RTiA 3 . Both are comparable to Dali Zenser 3 but have warmer sound signature which my very well suit to your AVR.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response and suggestion.If you know please tell me where it is available (Z3) in Hyderabad for audition? or any online links are available for purchase? Polk RTI A3 demo also not available in HYD.

Look at Dali Zenzor to pair with your AVR, this combination works well. I am using Z3 with Pioneer VSX830K.
Audition is the key!

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response and suggestion.If you know please tell me where it is available (Z3) in Hyderabad for audition? or any online links are available for purchase?

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response and suggestion. Profx also at HYD but Polk RTI A3 demo is not available they can supply only if we give the order.

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response and suggestion.If you know please tell me where it is available (Z3) in Hyderabad for audition? or any online links are available for purchase?
It's available in usk electronics Somajiguda, Google for rest of the details. Even I'm looking for Dali Zensor audition in Hyderabad.
You'll need to bargain hard for discounts. Take your own Cds, files etc.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

For Dali Audition :

DNI HOME THEATRE
K.R.Complex (Opp Bangalore Central),
Bellandur Junction, Maratahalli Outer Ring road,
Bangalore-103

ENSEMBLON
#11, 80 Feet Main Rd, S.T. Bed, Cauvery Colony, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095

The Home Theater Pro
Division of Vajra Systems LLP
No.614, 100 Ft. Ring Road,
Banashankari 3rd Stage,
Bangalore 560085
Basement of Sagar Clinic
Behind Deva Gowda Petrol Bunk

Last edited:
It's available in usk electronics Somajiguda, Google for rest of the details. Even I'm looking for Dali Zensor audition in Hyderabad.
You'll need to bargain hard for discounts. Take your own Cds, files etc.

I am contacted that showroom person and asked 25-30k range speakers demo.But I think they have only very limited models demo in that range, even they don't have also Polk A3.

I am contacted that showroom person and asked 25-30k range speakers demo.But I think they have only very limited models demo in that range, even they don't have also Polk A3.
Go to Vector systems at jubilee Hills, they have a Heco German bookshelf speakers, they have much acclaimed B&W 685 (rated as one of the best bookshelf speakers by many)
Heco ~23k ( bargain further)
B&W ~ 42k
I couldn't justify the high price of B&W when I did A&B comparison. I've listened to A3s they're pretty bright, sound great with bollywood type of music. Update us with the results. I agree the USK aren't as friendly as they were earlier.

For Dali Audition :

DNI HOME THEATRE
K.R.Complex (Opp Bangalore Central),
Bellandur Junction, Maratahalli Outer Ring road,
Bangalore-103

ENSEMBLON
#11, 80 Feet Main Rd, S.T. Bed, Cauvery Colony, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095

The Home Theater Pro
Division of Vajra Systems LLP
No.614, 100 Ft. Ring Road,
Banashankari 3rd Stage,
Bangalore 560085
Basement of Sagar Clinic
Behind Deva Gowda Petrol Bunk
Dali zensor 3 in Hyderabad, these are Bangalore showrooms.

What is the lowest price for POLK RTI A3 and KEF Q300?

I don't know who has them, I'm also looking for Dali Zensor audition in Hyderabad.

Ok forget it now because of unavailability for audition. What is your opinion on POlk A3. Is the speakers are give crystal clear sound for music?

Audition is the key!

Thank you.Your reference brand is not available for audition in Hyd I think.You have also pioneer AVR can you please tell me how to reset the remote.My 930k remote is not working after some changes on settings (I don't know also what I am changed)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back