Need Floor Standing Speaker for my Onkyo HTS-3500

sunapana

Hi Friends
I m having ONKYO HTS-3500. I need Floor Standing Speaker for that.
Please give me idea and Suggestions. my Budget is Below 25k (Pair), if any body want to sell used Floor Standing Speakers i m interested.

Thanks

Please give more details. Why is it that you want FS? Maybe your problem may have a different solution. This is a 5.1 package, isn't it? It may not be a good idea to have different fronts and centre

I am listening to Sonodyne sonus 2605 V3 for past 3years and am happy listening to the output. Connected these speakers to Pioneer AVR VSX-1122. Check the prices for new one it should be less than 30K.

x
Please give more details. Why is it that you want FS? Maybe your problem may have a different solution. This is a 5.1 package, isn't it? It may not be a good idea to have different fronts and centre

S I agree that is HTIB but i need more bass. that why i need Floor Standing Speaker instead of current satellite speakers.

my room size is 9x11x8(LxWxH) feet.

Music 50% and movies 50%.

music listening Through USB.

i think already u know about the AV Receiver details (HRT-391).

Now help me Mr.Naturelover

advanced thanks.

Rohan is right there. Besides FS speakers will probably not fit in your room.
Subwoofer placement will also make a difference. Corner placement produces more bass.

Please Help me friends

sorry i can't help you for this case,.,
really sorry..:sad:

o.png

o.png

I am listening to Sonodyne sonus 2605 V3 for past 3years and am happy listening to the output. Connected these speakers to Pioneer AVR VSX-1122. Check the prices for new one it should be less than 30K.

I checked Sonodyne sonus 2605 v3 price in our website 35k.

what about Pioneer SP-FS52 Andrew Jones speakers ?

You wont get a significant increase in bass if you change to FS , for that invest in a better subwoofer .

Mr.rohan my AV receiver not having pre out for subwoofer and the sales executive said u cannot connect powered subwoofer.

at the same time he shown demo with a tower speaker (single drive).

Pls try Onkyo SKF-4800 which if u can influence the dealer should be bought by 20K and also try the Yamaha NS-8390 which is advertized on Reliance Digital below 20K.

Personally when i took the demo, I found Yamaha having more punch/bass over Onkyo in this case as I played the same track with both the speakers.

My 2 cents...

Dear Sunapana,

I suggest you to audition Onkyo SKF-4800F Floor Standing Speakers..It costs upto Rs.24,000. I upgraded my Oknyo 3400 Stock Speakers to 4800F.

My Impressions...

1) Good for Uncompressed Classical Music.
2) Descent for HT movies.

It may not sound good with mp3's...

FLAC's,ALAC's sound very nice on this speakers.

If you think you'd get more bass from a floor standing speaker,you are wrong..

If you need more bass, get a powered subwoofer. I suppose if there's no sub out, you can try to get a powered subwoofer with high level inputs/speaker level inputs.

Onkyo SKF-4800 is under your budget.

If you play music from CD's or play lossless files like FLAC or ALAC..Audition for yourselves.You may be pleased.

Pls try Onkyo SKF-4800 which if u can influence the dealer should be bought by 20K and also try the Yamaha NS-8390 which is advertized on Reliance Digital below 20K.

Personally when i took the demo, I found Yamaha having more punch/bass over Onkyo in this case as I played the same track with both the speakers.

My 2 cents...

Dear Rakeshs_91
I have been audited Onkyo SKF-4800 its good but this week i m going to audit Pioneer sp-fs52 and Yamaha NS-8390 after that i will confirm which 1 is better,
i got quotation
onkyo SKF-4800 is 21k
Pioneer sp-fs52 is 20k.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back