Need flr speakers + amp + rest for 1 Lakh (a little more can do)

Zensor is not replaced but a very similar series recently launched by Dali know as Oberon. This new series also comes in tha same models like Oberon 1,3,5 & 7. Its slightly expensive than Zensor.

Zensor 7 would be out of for Sushmit. These costs around Rs.79,000
Is the Oberon available in India yet? I am based in Bangalore and seriously considering the Dali Oberon 7. My budget for the floorstanders is around one lakh.
Thank you.

Same here Raj, I am also using same combination, Marantz PM6006 + Dali Zensor 3. Very good combination. For how much did you bought these two items?
one small question:
Marantz PM6006 Integrated Amplifier
ntegrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 45W / 8 ohm rms

DALI ZENSOR 3
Sensitivity 88 dB
Nominal impedance 6 ohm
RMS Power Range - Speakers 20 Watts
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 - 125
people recommend not to connect lower impedance speaker with higher impedance amp. is it ok in this case?

Is the Oberon available in India yet? I am based in Bangalore and seriously considering the Dali Oberon 7. My budget for the floorstanders is around one lakh.
Thank you.
Yes it is. You can check the Oberon 7 out at Babbler Marketing (who also do B&W). The place is located very close to Devatha Plaza and the person in charge is called Venkatesh. You can give him my name as reference.

one small question:

DALI ZENSOR 3
Sensitivity 88 dB
Nominal impedance 6 ohm
people recommend not to connect lower impedance speaker with higher impedance amp. is it ok in this case?
Just note that the Dali Zensor treble is quite high... You can use a lower impedance speaker with the a higher amp, it shouldnt be an issue. But get your self a power amp if you require your speaker to give its best.

Dali zensor is out and they have discontinued the model. Zensor has been replaced by Oberon. The HT Store in Jayanagar is the official distributor of Dali's. Try to talk to Lokesh, the owner of HT Store.

Dali zensor is out and they have discontinued the model. Zensor has been replaced by Oberon. The HT Store in Jayanagar is the official distributor of Dali's. Try to talk to Lokesh, the owner of HT Store.

Dali Zensor is available on Amazon.

Just note that the Dali Zensor treble is quite high... You can use a lower impedance speaker with the a higher amp, it shouldnt be an issue. But get your self a power amp if you require your speaker to give its best.
thanks. you are right.
checked the marantz website and looks like it support 4 ohm.

Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS)45 W / 60 W

earlier i was referring from hifimart. looks like it doesnt have complete info.
lesson learnt: always refer to company website for specs.

one small question:

DALI ZENSOR 3
Sensitivity 88 dB
Nominal impedance 6 ohm
These combo looks ok. Usually multiway speakers mention nominal impedance. i.e. impedance is not fixed across frequency range. They only mention at probably specific single frequency level. Impedance may get high or low across the frequeny range. When it gets low it draws more current from the amplifier. So amplifier needs big enough transformer and capacitors (and output transistors which can handle high currents) to supply long term and short term requirements. The Recommended power on speaker looks ok for Marantz pm6006. If you listen at loud volume and long durations, just keep the amplifier well ventilated and it should work .
Regards

These combo looks ok. Usually multiway speakers mention nominal impedance. i.e. impedance is not fixed across frequency range. They only mention at probably specific single frequency level. Impedance may get high or low across the frequeny range. When it gets low it draws more current from the amplifier. So amplifier needs big enough transformer and capacitors (and output transistors which can handle high currents) to supply long term and short term requirements. The Recommended power on speaker looks ok for Marantz pm6006. If you listen at loud volume and long durations, just keep the amplifier well ventilated and it should work .
Regards
thanks.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back