Need help in placing acoustic panel

lalit09

Hi friends got 6 acoustic panels today 1ft x 1ft, i have already installed 4 of them and can already feel big difference. Now i am left with 2 more where should i place them please suggest. Wanted to place them in middle but my wife don't allow to throw out the TV .

Attachments

• IMG-20191207-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20191207-WA0014.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 147
If really get big difference then u need more panels. Currently u can place underneath each of the installed pannel.
Here one of my acustic treatment pictures of my setup.

Attachments

• F56A3112-86EB-453F-B6D3-8C1B6026B300.jpeg
    F56A3112-86EB-453F-B6D3-8C1B6026B300.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 137
If really get big difference then u need more panels. Currently u can place underneath each of the installed pannel.
Here one of my acustic treatment pictures of my setup.
Your look more serious man yeah, after this diff i am planning to get 2 x 2.

Your look more serious man yeah, after this diff i am planning to get 2 x 2.
Yes absolutely.. Thikness should be 2 to 4 inch minimum. More thikness more u get better absorption. And lastly need some diffusers in ur room..
My panels are 2 x 2 and thikness 3inch.
Enjoy music

While I am happy for you. I think you will benefit a lot by pulling the speakers further from the from wall and toeing them inwards.

Since 1 ft by 1 ft is a small area if possible make it 2 ft by 1 ft and keep the other panels next to it.

While I am happy for you. I think you will benefit a lot by pulling the speakers further from the from wall and toeing them inwards.

Since 1 ft by 1 ft is a small area if possible make it 2 ft by 1 ft and keep the other panels next to it.
Pulling out further is not possible, i got 2×2 absorber and dont know if i am over imaging but bass have become tighter after adding 2×2 panels

Attachments

• IMG-20191215-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20191215-WA0010.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 69
On the side walls, equidistant from the speakers and your listening position, basically the first reflection points.

Here is the link.

Here is the link.
How did you stick it to the wall, 3M adhesive strips or something else.

I tried using regular back to back tape to avoid any damage to the wall.
However the foam fell down within 12 hours.
So i am now planning to use the 3M tape as seen below

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_024058.jpg
    IMG_20191216_024058.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 29
I tried using regular back to back tape to avoid any damage to the wall.
However the foam fell down within 12 hours.
So i am now planning to use the 3M tape as seen below
Nope even 3m wont work on it , if you do not want to leave any marks on wall after removal best way i found out is, take any corrugated box cut it in small pieces stick them to foam with fevicol heatx and then stick paper to wall with paper tape. This method worked best for me and cheapest.

Nope even 3m wont work on it , if you do not want to leave any marks on wall after removal best way i found out is, take any corrugated box cut it in small pieces stick them to foam with fevicol heatx and then stick paper to wall with paper tape. This method worked best for me and cheapest.
Hi
Thanks a lot for the advice.
Will try your recommendation on one panel and see how it goes.

which brand and which product are you both using? Can you please provide details?
The absorbing Pannel which i use its 2x2 and I'm buying it locally from kolkata.
The skyline diffuser also 2x2. Its completely hand-made by me.
Lastly the qrd diffuser made by carpentar locally. Its pine wood matirial.
My next project to built some tube bass trap. (Placed every corner in the room) Which will be updated as soon as possible.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back