Need help on 5.1.2 setup for Denon AVR 2400

Thanks Shah... But i purchased.

Friends finally purchased Boston Acoustics CS 260, A225C, CS 26, bic america dv-32b atmos and BIC f12 (5.2.2 Setup). I have auditioned many and this combination is awesome and worth for the price (Audtioned exactly like my room setup and the sound is impressive for movies, music and TV). Mostly will be installing in next coming days and will post the feedback.

Meanwhile, could some one please advise on where to fix the dv-32b for atmos ? while auditioning it was fixed as Top Height Right and left. But, Dolby suggest to have rear top right and left. Which is better ?

Also, needs to have wall hanging bracket for CS26 and brackets capable of holding the Dv-32b upside down as Atmos (Is it ok ...?

Thanks
Yes it is 2 subs.

I briefly owned the DV 32b and it has multiple key hole mounting options...I used to use them inverted so they face inwards to listening area 45 degrees type....

CS26s....Look at CRT TV mounting metal stands which are available on Amazon...these come with a belt to tie....there are also other stands...depends on your choice of mounting
Thanks mate... but it should be too huge isnt it.. will this work "Maxcart Wall Mount Speaker Bracket" ?

I briefly owned the DV 32b and it has multiple key hole mounting options...I used to use them inverted so they face inwards to listening area 45 degrees type....

CS26s....Look at CRT TV mounting metal stands which are available on Amazon...these come with a belt to tie....there are also other stands...depends on your choice of mounting
Hi efernandi1,
can you please post your atoms speakers pic?

BIC Am DV32.jpg

See the image...(Blue Circle).....invert the speaker and use the Middle Key hole....the speaker balances well....use a proper 2 inch screw for the wall.....

I found the sound much better when speakers were placed inverted....

brackets capable of holding the Dv-32b upside down as Atmos (Is it ok ...?

From the above images, the speaker seem to have key hole mounts, but not mounting thread hole..

Meanwhile, could some one please advise on where to fix the dv-32b for atmos ? while auditioning it was fixed as Top Height Right and left. But, Dolby suggest to have rear top right and left. Which is better ?

Ideally in a 5.2.2 set-up, the atmos speakers (ceiling) are to be mounted slightly in-front of the listening position.. With this speakers, you may not be able to mount on ceiling using brackets, as it lacks mounting threads.. But you can mount them as front heights, above your front speakers, near ceiling and titled towards the listening position and config them as "Front heights" in your AVR..

Ok folks so i have 3 options to fix the Dolby atmos speakers.

1. Speakers Hanging down its little 90 to 100* to my ears.
2. Mid height tilted to listetining position
3. or Front Height top of atleast 2-3 feet height above the front speakers.
1523459031093.png
please suggest

View attachment 26931
please suggest
Screenshot_20180411-210140.jpg

Based on dolby suggested position my vote to 1. Because as you specified it is 100°

please suggest

I think option 2 first, if not option 3..

This is what suggested.

It doesn't look like std manufacturer accessory for the speaker?..

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back