Need help-Video converter, splitter

sathesh55

Any one guide me for following software-free downloadable

1. Video converter Any to any DVD to DIVx, avi,MPeg , etc.
2. Video cutter. Using any type of format.

Converters are many- ultra vid converter,Win AVI etc
Cutter-are generally specific like -solveigm, virtualDub, DVD cutter

On free one, can try 'Handbrake' , its an open source software.It works fine with me. DVDFab and Xilisoft are two front runners if you are looking for a paid option.

On free one, can try 'Handbrake' , its an open source software.It works fine with me. DVDFab and Xilisoft are two front runners if you are looking for a paid option.

The one which I posted today are said to convert SD to HD & even can rip DVDs.

This I would love to see, converting SD to HD. Cannot imagine how the PQ would be on a Pioneer Kuro.

Just tried alive converter & did convert SD recorded to HD.Still image is not as sharp as it can be.There are lot opt from many vid format to selecting Vid bit-rate(36000 max) .even many aspect ratios too.
1st convertion with 8000kpbs which is too low.Converter is very fast & converts in stereo mode with higher bit-rate too without hanging.

Tried with DVD to HD-
Tried with 36k rate,still not sharp.codec H264 HD(mp4).

With HD WMV is better, needs R&D.

Last edited:
Just tried Xillsoft, results are similar with soft videos out of original DVDs.
It has 5.1 aud option ,dont work accurately as background music is lost in frnt ch.Sharpness missing & vid option is fixed to H264.

Last edited:

Pavtube Video Converter enables you to edit and convert videos among almost all video and audio formats, as well as the animated GIFs.

Key Fertures

The trim function allows you to get a specific length of video accurately since its inner seek function can capture any key frame of video, while with crop, you can cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily.

You can join multiple videos into one bigger file for conversion, as well as replace the original audio with other music or sounds you like.

Pavtube Video Converter(convert and edit)

The trim function allows you to get a specific length of video accurately since its inner seek function can capture any key frame of video, while with crop, you can cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily.

Pavtube Video Converter(convert and edit)

i have been using megui for quite some time now..
it is the best when it comes to mpeg4(h264) conversion..
it also does xvid
also has a video editor/cutter/crop

Hi

HTML:

1. Video converter  Any to any DVD to DIVx, avi,MPeg , etc.

You can use Xvid4PSP which is an easy to use and high quality all-in-one program for converting videos for PSP, PS3, iPod, BlackBerry, Iphone, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Itouch, Blu-ray and PC like AVI, DV, MP4, M2TS, MKV with H.264, XviD, MPEG2 video and AAC, AC3, MP3 audio. Hardcode subtitles. Simple cutting in FCP version. Requires .Net framework 3.0.
The link XviD4PSP - Video software and downloads - VideoHelp.com.

Regards
sub

Video: Panny 32 LCD, PS3, Sony DVP-NS78H, Samsung DVD-P365H, WDTV, Big TV.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Tower for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back