Need help with HT installation at Chennai

Ravi1234

Hello everyone

Glad to see such a large wonderful community of highly passionate folks in audio and video coming together and helping out each other and sharing.
This is my first post and apologies if any mistakes.

I need some help with the installation of simple home theater setup at my home in Chennai. I am not very knowledgeable about all the jargons being used and various advancements in this field. But like to enjoy a good audio and video experience with family and friends at home watching movies.

I already have Denon AV receiver and a set of 5 Definitive speakers (what you call book shelf speakers). I require someone who can setup these as HT in our living room and running through the cables etc.

Please let me know someone who provides this type service of setting up HT at our home in Chennai.
TIA
Ravi

Hi,
Please call below person who can help. If he is not helping out, message me will send another contact.
Shankar : +91 98843 99894 ( Rajalakshmi Audio )

Regards

hmm.. can't get help with such bland requirement :) ! self learn some basics

Come back with specific issues, we can help!
Like I mentioned I am a novice in this subject. Will spend some time to learn. Initially now I need some professional help to setup the system at my home.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back