Need Help

@bhi

Hello guys , i am from Lucknow (UP) & new to this thread so don't know where to post my query , so i am posting it here 'So i bought Logitec z906 few years back ,but now it's all satellite speakers foam are cracked & product is out of warranty & Logitech dosen't provide any repairing service , so i tried in outside market in Lucknow & some places in Delhi but no one is able to repair it , so can any one please help me regarding my speakers ,i love the bass & sound quality of these speakers so so don't want to loose them any type of help will be very helpfull , any type of help will be very helpfull

By cracked foam I think you are referring to speaker driver's foam surrounds.

Well you can get any speaker technician to re-foam them. I think it's not possible to get any help from Logitech for that matter.

Just get one speaker done first. It the outcome is satisfactory get the lot done.

By cracked foam I think you are referring to speaker driver's foam surrounds.

Well you can get any speaker technician to re-foam them. I think it's not possible to get any help from Logitech for that matter.

Just get one speaker done first. It the outcome is satisfactory get the
Yes it's foam is cracked but it's size is 3.5 inches & no one is having refoam kit fir 3.5 inches speakers , either they have 3 inches ,4 inches & so on , i am attaching image also , plz go through this & help if possible

Attachments

• 20211019_172518_compress11.jpg
    20211019_172518_compress11.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 13
Yes it's foam is cracked but it's size is 3.5 inches & no one is having refoam kit fir 3.5 inches speakers , either they have 3 inches ,4 inches & so on , i am attaching image also , plz go through this & help if possible
Bro that's gone for sure.

I think you can source something from Delhi (Lajpat Nagar Market used to have shops sometime ago, not sure about now).

Have a question though. Since the low frequency is handled by sub I don't think much cone movement is happening at these satellite speakers.

Best would be to leave them be for sometime and keep looking for foam surrounds.

Bro that's gone for sure.

I think you can source something from Delhi (Lajpat Nagar Market used to have shops sometime ago, not sure about now).

Have a question though. Since the low frequency is handled by sub I don't think much cone movement is happening at these satellite speakers.

Best would be to leave them be for sometime and keep looking for foam surrounds.
Don't know about cone movement , coz i haven't removed the grill a single time & i am already looking for refoaming but no one have that size of refoam kit , already searched in delhi also but most of them are in to bigger speakers 12 to 18 inches & they says you won't get this size refoam kit in whole delhi or may be in India also

Back