Need Home theater within 15K urgent

sarge

Dear guys,
i want home theater system within 15k. my choice F&D F8000U 5.1 Home Theater Speaker within this budget.can anyone prefer any model or share review of the model.
I like surround effect & bass lover.

but F&D doesn't support digital , like DTS , Dolby Digital that's why i am confuse.kindly suggest..

Hi, 15K looks quite low even for entry level HT. There are few Blue Ray HT packages available within this range in which you get 5.1 speakers + a Blue Ray DVD Player in which you hookup speakers/sub. I guess this should be better than F&D atleast, but it may not be as good as AV Receiver + speakers.
On the other hand, you can look for Yamaha or Onkyo HTiB (Home Theatre in Box) where you can get an entry level AV Receiver (supporting DD decoding etc) along with 5.1 speakers/sub @ 25K approx. This should be good enough to start for you, note that you will have to add the source as well with this setup as you are getting AV Receiver only.
If it is hard to stretch the budget then you can look at used setup. You can check out Sale by Owner section.
Hope this helps.

One of my friend is selling a his Sony HT (SONY BDV-E3100) with Blue Ray, he is ready to sell it for 16k + shipping as per actuals (if outside Bangalore) at buyer's risk. Price slightly negotiable
The HT is in mint working condition, reason for sale is he went for an upgrade.
Let me know if interested.

Last edited:
Hi, 15K looks quite low even for entry level HT. There are few Blue Ray HT packages available within this range in which you get 5.1 speakers + a Blue Ray DVD Player in which you hookup speakers/sub. I guess this should be better than F&D atleast, but it may not be as good as AV Receiver + speakers.
On the other hand, you can look for Yamaha or Onkyo HTiB (Home Theatre in Box) where you can get an entry level AV Receiver (supporting DD decoding etc) along with 5.1 speakers/sub @ 25K approx. This should be good enough to start for you, note that you will have to add the source as well with this setup as you are getting AV Receiver only.
If it is hard to stretch the budget then you can look at used setup. You can check out Sale by Owner section.
Hope this helps.

can u prefer any model within 15K.

i recently buy F&D f8000u, sound is awesome, 5.1 effect very nice, bass outstanding, all wooden speaker, but speaker size is big.it require a little bit big room.but very good sound system.

can anyone refer a good sound card, main use for music video 5.1 & HD movie.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back