Need home theatre for 40k

Assuming you are talking about JBL sound bar 5.1.
I have ZERO experience with quoted JBL model.
If you are selecting JBL, you are limiting your future gradual upgrade options.
Since surround is battery operated expect a battery charging hassle with JBL on and off on that particular model.
Better stay with AVR and seperate speaker config.
Purely imo.
Atb
ok ,

Please tell me how AVR is reliable to our power fluctuations ?
If use stabilizer it will be good
Many of them telling AVR is prone to problems

And some of them telling get Yamaha it's very reliable

I'm still considering the Yamaha
Yes, I'm not going for big speakers and I won't change my monitor another one year I used to see only movies and 5.1 surrounding songs I'm been out of playing games because I'm not having time for it and want system that can be connected in pc monitor through HDMI from graphic card
You can blindly go with Yamaha 2910. I have purchased it around 3 years back from Snapdeal for 35k:eek: (Sold by authorized seller in Vadodara (Gujarat). Going strong till now. Whosoever has visited my place & auditioned this system, 101% impressed with the sound quality. All depends on the setting tuned in the AVR for optimum sound effects. Regarding Bluetooth connectivity, I have come thru a simple solution, I play my Bluetooth audio from Smartphone/iPad connected to Samsung UHD TV & with the help of ARC, sound will come from AVR system:cool: that too in DTS mode. And believe me, sound quality is awesome & detailed.
Hence my suggestion would be YAMAHA, any time.

You can go with Marantz NR1508 AV Receiver - 34K and Taga Harmony TAV-506 V.2 for 20.5K.
Add a sub later. This will be a very good combo.

Pioneer HTP-074 any suggestion regarding this HT packages is it worth to buy for 35k

Entry level system from Pioneer.....

There are many many systems out there.....you need to make a decision now to select what most of us have advised or recommended......

Entry level system from Pioneer.....

There are many many systems out there.....you need to make a decision now to select what most of us have advised or recommended......
my budget starting to diminishing of my recent medical expenses so i'm planning within the budget

so having planning to get pioneer AVR 330 or 531 or Pioneer HTP 074 within the budget

Since you are on a trimmed budget now....I believe that most of us have advised to get the AVR and the Front speakers...slowly as budget permits build your system.....

Most would change the AVR due to new features and sound signature.....speakers often remain the same for 3 to 5 and even more years......

Guys I am also planning to build Home Theatre system. As a starting I already have Optoma HD 142x projector. Can you guys suggest decent HT package for me. My room size is 12x21. As of budget I dont have exact number but would like to spend more of like 42k for Receiver. Then gradually add speakers step wise. Please suggest. Also I can't have floor standing speakers due to space constraint.

Today I made confirm with two option as final because days are going and my budget also decreasing towards commitment

1) denon x540bt with sys 2020 5.1 for 45kk
2) Pioneer vsx531k with sys 2020 for 43k

Please help me to select

Today I made confirm with two option as final because days are going and my budget also decreasing towards commitment

Please help me to select
Did you buy any one? Please let me know ....i read all of your messages and now eagerly waiting for your setup and audio quality of it.

Please help me to select

Hi

Since the speakers will be the same......you need to compare both AVRs for features....pros and cons...

https://pioneer-india.in/buy/home-entertainment-regular-av-receivers/vsx-531/

https://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/homecinema/avreceiver/avrx540bt

Both have more or less same features (+ or - HDMI inputs)

The Pioneer has a little edge over the Denon due to auto caliberation setup (EQ and levels).

Typically as a bundle....Denon will work well with a Denon....

Suggest you drop this query in the Denon Owners thread and Pioneers Owner thread and see what the existing users of these brands revert back on their experience with these AVR models and how each one of them has an edge over the other.

All the best!

Did you buy any one? Please let me know ....i read all of your messages and now eagerly waiting for your setup and audio quality of it.

next month i will be buying

option

pioneer vsx 531 or denon x540 or yamaha rx485 :confused:

speakers denon sys 2020
or
2.0 stereo :confused:
polk t15 or bostan accoustics a26 :confused: finalized in that only

speakers

Here are some Youtube videos...

Denon

See the speaker configuration, check the tech specs in terms of output, frequency response and impedance....then take a call....

But it's nearly 32k but haven't heard audition

I've auditioned Polk TL600 with Denon avr, Polk goes very well with Denon AVR's, in my experience TL600 sounded better than Polk TSi300 5.1 setup being small satellite speakers it was sound better than the TSI300 tower speakers but it has the limits in volume, its suitable for small & medium size room, as long as the speaker settings are perfect you'll not be disappointed with TL600 speakers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back