Need opinion regarding Norge nano and norge 1515/2030 amplifier

biswa_124

Hi Everyone,

I want to replace my existing desktop speakers with something more decent. While browsing I came across Norge audio and am considering the Norge Nano speakers. I contacted Eastern electronics regarding this was quoted a price of 9000 for a pair of Norge nano speakers and along with that was recommended Norge 1515 0r 2030 amplifiers priced 4150 and 6900 rupees respectively. I was also quoted 800 rupees for courier charges.

Do you guys think it is a good deal and whether the speaker and amplifier combo is worth the price? I personally think that the courier cost is little high. I am not targeting for a complete home theatre but something good enough for a 17ftx17ft house.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi,

I you are looking for something near audiophile performance Norge is a good option. Their prices of the speakers & amplifiers are much reasonable compared to hi end branded companies.

If you are looking out for a basic stereo sound system the 1515 amp will suffice with the book shelf speakers. In case you are looking out to upgrade your speakers go for the 2030. It will be sufficient for a 17x17 feet house.

I own a 2060 and I personally feel the sound quality is as good as Onkyo. Also the speakers that you pair them up also matters.

There are lot of cheaper amplifiers available in the market but they don't have the same sound quality as Norge.

See if you can go for Norge 2060 and you won't regret it one bit. Courier charge is fine I think, they had to take 500 for 2060. It is probably based on weight and an overall economy of scale approximation for them.

If you cannot go for 2060 then get at least the 2030.

See if you can go for Norge 2060 and you won't regret it one bit. Courier charge is fine I think, they had to take 500 for 2060. It is probably based on weight and an overall economy of scale approximation for them.

If you cannot go for 2060 then get at least the 2030.

I went with 2030 and Norge Md 75 speakers. They are good and I am satisfied with this combination.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back