Need recommendation on a new headphone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45006
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45006

I sold my (beloved) AKG K551, in a stupid moment! Now, I need to move on with a new solution. I seriously loved them, except for the size. It was too huge(like a helmet, for my head size), which made me sell them. Now, can anyone recommend something else smaller than them which might sound like them. I understand there are lot of expensive options and my budget will be 15k. I have tried b and w p5 series 1, p3 and sennheiser momentum over ear 1 and 2. Didn't find any of these transparent, as the AKG. I m not a bass lover. I like neutral voices, rhythmic bass, and always wider soundstage is a prime thing. Is there any beyerdynamic which I can consider? How about ath m50x? I am not open to open back, as I listen only to headphones only on the go. Source is a fiio x3 gen 1.

I sold my (beloved) AKG K551, in a stupid moment! Now, I need to move on with a new solution. I seriously loved them, except for the size. It was too huge(like a helmet, for my head size), which made me sell them. Now, can anyone recommend something else smaller than them which might sound like them. I understand there are lot of expensive options and my budget will be 15k. I have tried b and w p5 series 1, p3 and sennheiser momentum over ear 1 and 2. Didn't find any of these transparent, as the AKG. I m not a bass lover. I like neutral voices, rhythmic bass, and always wider soundstage is a prime thing. Is there any beyerdynamic which I can consider? How about ath m50x? I am not open to open back, as I listen only to headphones only on the go. Source is a fiio x3 gen 1.

sir, dont mistaken me ,if u r missing akg so much,,,, buy the same again :)

Last edited:
That's the stupid part. I got it on a sale for 70 euros. Sold for 70. And now every other person who wants to sell, has put it on more than 90. And morover its not available.(here in Germany)

sir, dont mistaken me ,if u r missing akg so much,,,, buy the same again :)
I did that today. This time, there was no deals, and got the black instead of that funny white I had previously. Its not the best our there, but the best I can afford. I didn't find the same details elsewhere, though it sounds a bit thin.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back