Need some subwoofer advice

srinivas1015

I have a budget of around 60k. My living room is 14 ft (w) x 23 ft (l) x 15 ft (h).

What are my options? I was considering a single SVS PB1000 but person I'm buying from recommends the XTZ 10.17 instead. I can't find much about the latter. Any impressions?

I'm also wondering if I should go for a single sub like above or two mid-level subwoofers for 30k each. I was recommended the Cambridge Audio Aero 9.

Any advice? I used to have a Polk DSW 500 in the room that I've shifted upstairs, so need a new sub.

If you want quality bass, better to go with a good sub like svs, rythmik, rel, defteh xtz etc. For HT look at ported subs. What's your location

I am using the xtz 10.17 and it’s a better option compared to Svs pb 1000.I used 12.17, 10.17 edge and finally went for 10.17.The edge variants are very powerful not recommended for small rooms. Get the 12.17 if you can stretch you budget and you will definitely be happy with it. Else just go for the xtz 10.17.

I have a budget of around 60k. My living room is 14 ft (w) x 23 ft (l) x 15 ft (h).

What are my options? I was considering a single SVS PB1000 but person I'm buying from recommends the XTZ 10.17 instead. I can't find much about the latter. Any impressions?

I'm also wondering if I should go for a single sub like above or two mid-level subwoofers for 30k each. I was recommended the Cambridge Audio Aero 9.

Any advice? I used to have a Polk DSW 500 in the room that I've shifted upstairs, so need a new sub.

Depending on which city you are located, you will get a string of dealers.....so go audition the suggested subs with your favorite music / movie clip as reference....then based on the budget, the performance and your expectations....make a decision.....

2 subs will surely give to much better bass if integrated properly.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back