Need suggestion for Speaker + Amplifier

@AMITNOIDA - Any updates? If not you can consider these at AVI - ADM9.1 active louspeakers. Very good VFM and they sound great and are an all-in-one system/solution.

No progress so far. Only Asus Esence STX has been installed and listening with Sennheiser HD 515 Headphone. How will you rate AVI-ADM9.1 over Audioengine A5? Whether it is going to be available in legal shop / grey market in India? Please give an idea about its expected landed price in India. How you are sourcing it? If this has very good VFM I am interested.

No progress so far. Only Asus Esence STX has been installed and listening with Sennheiser HD 515 Headphone. How will you rate AVI-ADM9.1 over Audioengine A5? Whether it is going to be available in legal shop / grey market in India? Please give an idea about its expected landed price in India. How you are sourcing it? If this has very good VFM I am interested.

Just cannot compare the both. Audioengine is 18-20K while the AVI ADM9.1 babies cost 80K to more. The AVI ADM9.1 is actually an all-in-one product like speakers, amplifier, DAC all thrown in together and going the separates way will cost quite a bit more to get anywhere near the output of these babies. Do read some online reviews about these babies. I'm suggesting them since you're looking to spend more on a stereo amp, speakers and other things. I got them via my cousin who picked them up for me. They do offer international shipping too. The landing price should be around 90K if ordered online and then add customs and other things.

BTW how is the Asus STX for headphone usage. It's rated very highly for its headphone amp, but something I've not tested on mine as I don't used headphones anymore.

BTW how is the Asus STX for headphone usage. It's rated very highly for its headphone amp, but something I've not tested on mine as I don't used headphones anymore.

I have not much experience of listening audiophile sound. But one thing I can tell with certainty that HD 515 when I used to listen with Worldspace receiver is no comparison with the sound with Asus Xonar Essence STX. The sound with Asus Stx is completely of different league. Very soothing and with absolute clarity. Awesome.

Yesterday I was listening an Youtube video 'The best speaker of the world' using my HD-515. It was heavenly.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back