Need suggestions for a good sound system

staticsocls

Hi everyone

I recently purchased an OLED and am looking for a good sound system to compliment it

I have been looking at some reviews online and the LGSN10YG looks good. It is priced at around 65K and gives the option to add 2 rear speakers later on.
It also falls in my budget (~70K)

I do not have any ideas about how to mix and match AV + speakers so am leaning towards soundbars for the ease of use.

Whatever system I end up with, I will be plugging in PS5 and my TV to it. I no longer subscribe to any DTH and the PS5 would also backup as a 4K blu ray player.

Would you recommend the LG SN10YG? If not, what else would you recommend at round 70K budget? I am not an audiophile but the idea of having an ATMOS compatible system does sound very appealing.

Hi everyone

I recently purchased an OLED and am looking for a good sound system to compliment it

I have been looking at some reviews online and the LGSN10YG looks good. It is priced at around 65K and gives the option to add 2 rear speakers later on.

I do not have any ideas about how to mix and match AV + speakers so am leaning towards soundbars for the ease of use.

Whatever system I end up with, I will be plugging in PS5 and my TV to it. I no longer subscribe to any DTH and the PS5 would also backup as a 4K blu ray player.

Would you recommend the LG SN10YG? If not, what else would you recommend at round 70K budget? I am not an audiophile but the idea of having an ATMOS compatible system does sound very appealing.
For that budget, Jbl bar 9.1 is a better option if you only want a soundbar. It comes with truly wireless surround speakers. Do check it out and audition it once.

Hi everyone

Atmos from sound bars is kinda gimmick.. instead I would suggest a decent stereo amplifier+ good bookshelf speakers.
This would give far better experience.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back