Need suggestions for Projector Screen

Rakesh123

Hi all I am looking out for motorized Projector Screen of 133" in my living room.My viewing distance would be around 14ft
I am looking for motorized screen as I have my LED TV at the same location so want to close the screen when not in use.

Considered Elcor and Inlight projector screens on Amazon.
Elcor is offering me AT motorized 133" screen for 17k including delivery.
Can you please share your suggestions on the viewing experience with Elcor screens. That would be helpful.
PFA AT fabric pic shared by Elcor.

Attachments

• IMG-20200519-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20200519-WA0005.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 78
Hi all I am looking out for motorized Projector Screen of 133" in my living room.My viewing distance would be around 14ft
I am looking for motorized screen as I have my LED TV at the same location so want to close the screen when not in use.

Can you please share your suggestions on the viewing experience with Elcor screens. That would be helpful.

@Rakesh123 Could you share product link?.

The AT motorized screen is not listed on Amazon,This is available from the manufacturer (Elcor)directly.
I got one more closeup pics of the AT projector material from the supplier.

Attachments

• IMG-20200522-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20200522-WA0011.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG-20200522-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20200522-WA0012.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 86
The AT motorized screen is not listed on Amazon,This is available from the manufacturer (Elcor)directly.
I got one more closeup pics of the AT projector material from the supplier.

Is this the acoustically transparent screen?

Hi Subhash, Any updates on your purchase Can you share your viewing experience on the AT screen purchased from Elitesales.

Around 6-8 months back I bought a project screen from CineUdyog a manufacturer based in Delhi. I got in touch with them via Indiamart.com. Their product is called C-lite

Screen Details: Its a motorised 133" screen with 16:10 ratio. The quality is nice, matt white painted (Fibre glass HD) and thick. It comes with a wired controller and a small remote control.

It cost me 12K after discount + a free all metal tripod stand for projector for free +Shipping cost I think around 800-1000.

They look big manufacturers and suppliers.

Link- https://c-lite.co.in/69-d-series?q=Size+(inch)-133

I used to own an Elite brand (quality brand) projector screen few years back and the quality of this screen is closed to Elite brand. Elite motorised projector screens are very expensive in India.

The screen photo you shared looks like the screen is made up of fabric as I see pores on the screen. I am not sure which is a better quality. You might want to do some research. I am sharing a photo of my screen for comparison. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• P_20200618_171428.jpg
    P_20200618_171428.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 80
  • P_20200618_171437.jpg
    P_20200618_171437.jpg
    670.7 KB · Views: 80
  • P_20200618_172447_1.jpg
    P_20200618_172447_1.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hi Subhash, Any updates on your purchase Can you share your viewing experience on the AT screen purchased from Elitesales.

HI

yes i did get the acoustic screen 2 days back (the same fabric as in the pic above) ordered directly from elite sales, size is 92" diag 16:9.

it is a big disappointment as the light passes through the screen on to the wall & i get double image (the screen is mounted about 11" away from the wall so as to keep my tv behind)

spoke to them (elite) sent them pics & video to tell them the issue
finally they concluded by saying the screen is not compatible with my optoma1080hdr short throw pj.
will have to re pack it & send it back to them, as he has agreed to send me a normal 16;9 motorised screen
will try to post the pics.

HI

yes i did get the acoustic screen 2 days back (the same fabric as in the pic above) ordered directly from elite sales, size is 92" diag 16:9.

it is a big disappointment as the light passes through the screen on to the wall & i get double image (the screen is mounted about 11" away from the wall so as to keep my tv behind)

finally they concluded by saying the screen is not compatible with my optoma1080hdr short throw pj.
will have to re pack it & send it back to them, as he has agreed to send me a normal 16;9 motorised screen

the pics from the 92'' AT elite screen (elcor)
IMG-20200618-WA0007.jpgScreenshot_20200618-184916.pngScreenshot_20200618-184916.png

HI

How much did you pay for it?

Is this technically a valid reason that this AT screen gives dual image while using a short throw projector.In my case I need to place my PJ screen similarly as yours but I only have a normal projector currently.

Hi All..

My kids have broken two LED screen TVs and do not want to waste any more money on buying more or repairing them ( i got a TT table within 5 Feet which was the reason for the second TV screen being hit). Cheap projector+screen might be the ideal answer. This is not my main HT setup. Hence all we want is a big decent image..no full HD...no 4K...no HDR. Just a nice image. I have a 10 year old Acer 720p projector which is still going strong and I am super happy with it.

For a total cost of around 15K - this is what I got planned. My wall while 10 feet wide has few things protruding and hence I cannot go for any wall mount installation - hence going for simple calendar type setup which I will hook to the ceiling. Expectations are bare minimum but I dont want double images like one of the members posted above as my screen too will be around a foot from the wall.

Below is what I have in mind for 8K projector and 5K screen and 2K installation+projector stand/mount.

720P Egate projector . something like this for 8-10K

a 133 inch diameter screen (10X6). I am getting this for 4600 direct from manufacturer

Anything I should be worried about like second image reflecting from the wall? As mentioned above - this is for casual movie watching with kids. No Audio or videophile experience expected.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back