Need suggestions for Sub Woofer and Surround for Q acoustics floor standing 3050i and 3090 Ci , AVR Marantz 5015

Guys, thanks you so much for your help.I have placed an order for QB12 and got a good deal. It will take 10 days to get my order, I will give my initial impression once I receive my QB12.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it. Post pics once it is setup and share your impressions!

Guys, thanks you so much for your help.I have placed an order for QB12 and got a good deal. It will take 10 days to get my order, I will give my initial impression once I receive my QB12.
Which store did you end up getting it from?

Looking forward to your listening impressions.

Also, the place depicted in your living room for the sub may not be ideal since you have a huge glass front which is an adversely resonating surface on the subs immediate left. Don't hesitate to try placing the sub next to your couch (i.e. on your left when you're seated on it) or for that matter, in the other space across the living room walkway which i presume does not have any windows???(posting a pic would help)

However, that may detract from you picture perfect room!

On second thought, what're you doing with the 3050is? Your space deserves nothing less than the Concept 300s!

I bought it from the DNI store in Bangalore.
Regards to subwoofer I need to do to experiment and once the placement is done I will send a picture. I have heavy curtains behind the sub and need to see if it makes any difference. Concepts 300 are expensive and beyond my budget, maybe in future, I will try. I have made provision for Sub placement next to my couch and done with wiring for the sub so I have two positions now one is on the TV panel side and the second is next to the couch. I send pictures of my interior work is done.

Just my experience with QB 12, and in my setup - which is vastly different than yours. The QB 12 was placed in 5 different locations for testing over a period of 2 weeks, For some weird reason there was not much difference in either location. Maybe I lucked out with a place which works amazing with subwoofers, or maybe it is the sub itself. In my experience, it is not a very picky sub, I am not an expert and might be completely wrong, and there might be a more optimized placement for it. In the end I put in the spot where it was the least intrusive and I can't be happier. in contrast my REL T0 was a nightmare and my trusty Focal Cub 2 always requires me a couple of months to find the right place !

Ready for my next hunt TV.
Hi,

If u are looking for TV let me know i have some contacts where i can get u better than any showroom in BANGALORE or online price .u can get higher models 10-15K less from online price. with brand warranty & installation.
Let me know if interested.

Hi,

If u are looking for TV let me know i have some contacts where i can get u better than any showroom in BANGALORE or online price .u can get higher models 10-15K less from online price. with brand warranty & installation.
Let me know if interested.
Thanks Naveen, Will connect. Just off topic - I am using HDFC Infinia card and sometime you get crazy deals like Accelerated Reward Rate: 33% (10X with limited partners). Will not go in details but most of my electronics shopping is done with Infinia. I love minting rewards points. https://www.cardexpert.in/hdfc-bank-infinia-credit-card-review/

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back