need to buy PLASMA TV 40-43 INCHES

Another option could be Samsung 51E550 (full HD) for around the same budget. It should also come around 70k. Like Panasonic, Samsung also gives 3D in most of the models. Other wise, can I know why you are insisting on non-3d ? Actually, there won't be any difference between a 3D and a non-3D model for watching regular 2D scenes.
Your best choice could be between UT50 and E550. I am not sure if 42 inch E550 comes, but 51 inch E550 is there (around 70 to 75K).

actually my parents would never wear glasses for "3D" so there is no point for buying if its not utilised but seems will have to go for UT50,since there is no other option
one more thing can you please tell the best price i can get for 42UT50 and 42XT50 and 42x50.

actually my parents would never wear glasses for 3D so when it is not utilised what's the point of throwing extra money. But seems there is no option but to go with 42ut50 can someone please provide
the best price that I can get for 42ut50 42xt50 and 42x50

Last edited:
are these tvs also available at gaffar market. any idea anyone. If it is available or not what is its best price

actually my parents would never wear glasses for 3D so when it is not utilised what's the point of throwing extra money. But seems there is no option but to go with 42ut50 can someone please provide
the best price that I can get

There is already a thread which discusses on the price.
http://www.hifivision.com/television/3176-price-thread.html

It is is huge thread and probably you can go through the pages from the last in the reverse order. That thread covers almost all the models/brands.
From one of the posts in that thread, here is the price quote without negotiation:
50ST50: 99k+ LG DVD player+Panny offer
50UT50: 82k+ LG DVD player+Panny offer

Generally 42UT50D will be 20k cheaper than 50UT50D.
From compareindia website, 42UT50D = 62k
From infinibeam website, 42UT50D = 59k.

Now you know what the price range and bargain to reduce it further.
Regarding the 3D, you are not going to pay any extra (even if you are, that is negligible). 3D is sort of a bonus at least on all plasmas. Where as in case of LED, 3D is offered only in mid-range/premium models and they are costlier. So you are not spending that much for 3D even if you are not using it.
Regarding the shops where you can buy, I am not sure. You can refer the "price thread" thread itself for mode details. There are Panasonic brand shops and you can check at Panasonic India website for the locations.

If you want pure 2D TV, 50X50D is the choice. I believe this is the only panasonic 2D only plasma available in the market and also you would be getting bigger screen.

to hanitsaluja....u can easily take semi hd models....from a normal viweing distance of 6 ft it hardly matters.also full hd comes into picture when true 1080p material is being polayed..that is a original br disk...which will be played very seldom.so you can easily take a semi hd model.
or try to ask dealers only U series....not UT...thats a non 3d full HD model.if avilable you can get it at around 43k with apana rice cooker free for 42 inchers.....

getting 42xt50 for 39k didn't even started bargaining. till what point can I bring this price down. comments needed urgently. thanks

getting 42xt50 for 39k didn't even started bargaining. till what point can I bring this price down. comments needed urgently. thanks
35-36K should be a good price. Please check whether dealer is offering 3D glasses and if yes, how many. Check if freebees are also available as per the Diwali offer.

abhinavsri01 just wait till evening will tell you the final bargain and from where I bought. Vaise yesterday I went to pana showroom and just after bargaining for 2 min he said ok can give for 40.500
but I did realised that he was very much rigid for the cost. max to max would have come down to for 500

brother i don,t know about hyderabad or anywhere else.But must say 40k is a price that is very easily available at delhi
with original bill(with tin no,seal,sign)
one more thing every thing in delhi is cheaper than anywhere else in india(low taxes) even the panasonic showroom guys are giving it for 40,500 with glasses

where are we getting 42xt50 for 39...forget about getting it down to 36k.
In hyderabad i could no where find the price below 47k.

The price I enquired was with a dealer in east of kailash. I bought a 42x30 from Him last year. In gurgaon nobody was ready to go below 44k that too with 1 glass. 43K I enquired Was with 2 glasses.

Panasonic at karol bagh and kalkaji was the cheapest amongst showrooms
dealer at gk-i m block market was also giving it for 40k

The price I inquired was with a dealer in east of kailash. I bought a 42x30 from Him last year. In gurgaon nobody was ready to go below 44k that too with 1 glass. 43K I inquired Was with 2 glasses.

Last edited:
All,

I'm planning to buy the "Panasonic TH-P50X50D Plasma" in Bangalore, any idea how much I can bargain.

Any recent buyers?

hi , i m planning to buy 42 xt50d in a day or two from delhi. Would anyone tell me the dealer's address in delhi where i can get this around 40000. I am getting as low as 44000 without printer. Please help me out. Thanks

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back