Need your advise and recommendations for first setup

What makes sense or not is for the OP to decide, he has a decent setup and budget to start with and going by his first post he'll be adding to it as and how his budget allows beyond whats mentioned. HT speaker cables unlike 2-channel stereo cables are a pain to keep on installing and uninstalling, so if one is going to spread the web then why not with better options and no be bothered in the future about it when upgrading to better speakers or amps.

@prateekatasniya @Phew , I decided to go with that eleven 12 awg currently. because of these reasons:
1. The speaker dealer said no for Finolex unless I don't have any budget, he said he use Finolex only on concerts, platforms and other places where only speech voice matters. Personally I have used Finolex previously with my Sony HT and I didn't had any issues.
2. I will have 10 days return policy (buying from amazon), So if I feel like it is not pure copper wire I can simply raise return request.
3. for 4400rs, 12 awg 100 feet is nice price that too not CCA, they mentioned 99.% OFC.
4. I will still buy 3-4 meters of Finolex 2.5 mm for comparison as this 12Awg cable will not be delivered before 25th.

What makes sense or not is for the OP to decide, he has a decent setup and budget to start with and going by his first post he'll be adding to it as and how his budget allows beyond whats mentioned. HT speaker cables unlike 2-channel stereo cables are a pain to keep on installing and uninstalling, so if one is going to spread the web then why not with better options and no be bothered in the future about it when upgrading to better speakers or amps.
Would a expensive brand cable make a difference if it's a two channel set up ? I have the same set up as @umangloria.

Is there any significant in terms of audio output b/w 14 and 16awg ?

Would a expensive brand cable make a difference if it's a two channel set up ? I have the same set up as @umangloria.
If one can hear the difference then yes if one can't then doesn't matter. So its upto the listener, you can try getting one from a dealer for demo or maybe from a fellow member in the forum and hear for yourself. Just because a brand is expensive it'll be better is NONSENSE. Your decision should be based on what your ears experience, best not to let peer pressure, dealers, reviews(youtube etc.) be your guiding light.

Update:
- Already received the AVR last week, it is perfectly sealed pack and everything seems super cool
- Received QA speakers ( I got them in black colour as 3030i was not available in walnut and white colour so went with all black), Speakers are packed really well with tons of bubblewrap and all boxes seems untouched at the core except the centre channel one, it was slightly pushed from one side but nothing passed to the main content.
- I will receive the speaker cable today as it is already reached my city.

Next Plans:
- Look for wall mounts for 3010i to place them on wall around each side of sofa
- Start looking for subwoofer (budget around 50k)
- Start looking for Atmos speakers, Here I have major confusion on going with in-ceiling or height on front and back, as distance from the tv will be only 10 feet ? or I should do height at front and in-ceiling above the MLP ? or Should I do 4 Atmos in ceiling, a pair above the MLP and another pair at 3ft distance (around the centre),

Please provide your valuable suggestions. :)

Update:
- Already received the AVR last week, it is perfectly sealed pack and everything seems super cool
- Received QA speakers ( I got them in black colour as 3030i was not available in walnut and white colour so went with all black), Speakers are packed really well with tons of bubblewrap and all boxes seems untouched at the core except the centre channel one, it was slightly pushed from one side but nothing passed to the main content.
- I will receive the speaker cable today as it is already reached my city.

Next Plans:
- Look for wall mounts for 3010i to place them on wall around each side of sofa
- Start looking for subwoofer (budget around 50k)
- Start looking for Atmos speakers, Here I have major confusion on going with in-ceiling or height on front and back, as distance from the tv will be only 10 feet ? or I should do height at front and in-ceiling above the MLP ? or Should I do 4 Atmos in ceiling, a pair above the MLP and another pair at 3ft distance (around the centre),

Please provide your valuable suggestions. :)
There's a guide on how to position your speakers for a 5.1.4 system on the Dolby website

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back