Need your inputs for Sienhiesser HD 599 @7600/- and Chord Mojo@25K combo

Not owned, but heard them in our numerous meets with other head-fiers. Headphones tried were Senn 650, HE4XX, HE500 and a lot of iems too. The mod is swapping the stock Opamps with a OPA2156 in the gain stage of the amp and filter stage of the DAC. Needs some practise with soldering and stuff.

So they were having a mojo side by side with the q5 and letting people compare with same tracks. ? That must be an amazing move by FiiO or the modder.

So they were having a mojo side by side with the q5 and letting people compare with same tracks. ? That must be an amazing move by FiiO or the modder.

These meets are not official meets set up by manufacturer or distributor or anything. We are a group of head fiers who regularly meet and try out each other's gear. The kind of stuff one gets to hear and try has to be seen to be believed. ToTL stuff like metrum r2r dacs, HPs like ATH ADX5000, H800, SR009 and so on. Lots of folks went to on mod their Q5s after that.

Mojo is an overhyped product as when released there wasnt much out there in terms of truly portable solution. But now you have much better stuff available.. Q5 even in stock form sounds better in terms of resolution to me, owned both Q5 and Mojo in past..

@mannukiddo Im thinking of changing out the opamp. Needed some help in figuring out the circuit design and output stages. Have shared a link with the queries below

Would be great if you can guide!

@mannukiddo Im thinking of changing out the opamp. Needed some help in figuring out the circuit design and output stages. Have shared a link with the queries below

Would be great if you can guide!
I don't have much idea about this but there are pretty helpful and knowledgeable folks around who can help you.

Hello dear all,

I am new to the headphone world :)
Please share your valueable inputs to this combo. "Sienhiesser HD 599 + chord Mojo".

Should i buy these? What would be the sound quality like?

The combo price is just with my budget.

I request all to help soon  as these prices are for limited period only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
go for it ..

mojo is an awesome device

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back