Needed Elac Cinema 5- 3 surround speakers

cvijaymohan

Hello,
I have an Elac Cinema 5.1 - the speaker I'm using at the rear right has a slight problem due to which I want to get it replaced. I'm also thinking of upgrading to 7.1.

Requirement:
1) 3 Elac Cinema 5 surround speakers (not centre)
OR
2) 1 Elac Cinema 5 surround speaker (not centre)
OR
3) Any other good recommendation on front centre right speaker that would go well with Pioneer VSX 933. I'd consider this an upgrade though I'd be left with a spare centre and surround speaker.

Do let me know if anyone can support.

Kind regards,
Vijay

Hello, I have an Elac Cinema 5.1 - the speaker I'm using at the rear right has a slight problem due to which I want to get it replaced. I'm also thinking of upgrading to 7.1.

Requirement:
1) 3 Elac Cinema 5 surround speakers (not centre)
OR
2) 1 Elac Cinema 5 surround speaker (not centre)
OR
3) Any other good recommendation on front centre right speaker that would go well with Pioneer VSX 933. I'd consider this an upgrade though I'd be left with a spare centre and surround speaker.

Do let me know if anyone can support.

Kind regards,
Vijay

I would do this, consider if you like it..

Since one of your speaker from 5.1 package has issues, consider using the other 4 speakers for surrounds and heights and upgrade L-C-R.. You may choose any brand that you like.. But better to choose all three from the same brand, for it would make the sound consistent across the front..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back