Neo Cricket HD added in Tata Sky (India - Australia Series in HD)

Jigneshg

Now watch India - Australia series in HD on NEO Cricket HD @ Channel no: 410 :clapping:

At the present time - only the message is being shown. Donno if its True HD or upscaled.

it is tru hd, the best part about the feed is no ads in between overs...not even on screen ads
whilst the bowler gets back to his mark..the only downer is commentry and empty stands...
nimbus should have got border/chappell/slater in commentry..lal and co are killing test cricket :)
but credit to nimbus...a step in right direction..who would have thought we would get test match in hd about a year ago in india..

hope odis and nz matches will also be in hd..

p.s. bcci should have test matches only in metros..terrible crowds..roi game in mumbai has better crowd support..

it is tru hd, the best part about the feed is no ads in between overs...not even on screen ads
whilst the bowler gets back to his mark..the only downer is commentry and empty stands...
nimbus should have got border/chappell/slater in commentry..lal and co are killing test cricket :)
but credit to nimbus...a step in right direction..who would have thought we would get test match in hd about a year ago in india..

hope odis and nz matches will also be in hd..

p.s. bcci should have test matches only in metros..terrible crowds..roi game in mumbai has better crowd support..

Exactly, Mohali is a dampner every time. Eden Gardens is one of the best sights in World Cricket, though its under construction now...

Tata Sky is actually the only service in India right now that I would call awesome. Great service, great quality, customer friendly and the good prices. Not sure if they thought up this business model themselves (cheapest STBs) or had help from Sky TV, but seriously, this is how you do business. Champions league was excellent except the last match when they had some transmission issues. And now the CWG and cricket series. Good times.

But unfortunately they too have an obnoxious and irritating 'TataSky' logo on all channels. Why don't 'Sky TV' in the UK or 'Direct TV' in the US try and do this after all they are also owned by Rupert Murdoch? It's because the US and UK customer would not put up with this nonsense and it is only we Indians who have to bear this obnoxious practise? In fact even the regulatory bodies in those countries would not allow such blatant disregard for consumer rights.

But unfortunately they too have an obnoxious and irritating 'TataSky' logo on all channels. Why don't 'Sky TV' in the UK or 'Direct TV' in the US try and do this after all they are also owned by Rupert Murdoch? It's because the US and UK customer would not put up with this nonsense and it is only we Indians who have to bear this obnoxious practise? In fact even the regulatory bodies in those countries would not allow such blatant disregard for consumer rights.

It is big and obnoxious. I try not to look in that corner or even think of it. That seems to work for me

It is big and obnoxious. I try not to look in that corner or even think of it. That seems to work for me
Glad it works for you, but unfortunately I am more sensitive to any distraction on the screen. Due to their huge logo size, it also makes it impossible to enjoy watching a HD channel on TataSKy on a large 100" + screen. If they 'must' have a logo, then the least they can do is make it as unobtrusive as possible.

Hey Sanjay, that logo is not that obstructive as u feel. Once u watch BIG TV "Horrendous" logo u mite realize how better is Tata Sky logo. Airtel too has the opaque logo in HD.

Hey Sanjay, that logo is not that obstructive as u feel. Once u watch BIG TV "Horrendous" logo u mite realize how better is Tata Sky logo. Airtel too has the opaque logo in HD.
Sorry Jignesh, but I don't subscribe to that theory. To me the lesser of the evil, is still evil. The fact is that as far this issue is concerned SunDirect HD is the best of the lot. The reasion being that they only have their logo on 'three' HD channels and on a couple of Sun TV owned SD channels. The rest of all the SD channels and DD HD, do not have any SunDirect logo. DISH TruHD on the opther hand has logos on every single channel, simply because their logo is superimposed by their set-top box. If only I was a programmer, I would have removed their logo by hacking their firmware. The worst part is that their logo on the HD set-top box is in SD resolution as is their main/info page.

Sorry Jignesh, but I don't subscribe to that theory. To me the lesser of the evil, is still evil. The fact is that as far this issue is concerned SunDirect HD is the best of the lot. The reasion being that they only have their logo on 'three' HD channels and on a couple of Sun TV owned SD channels. The rest of all the SD channels and DD HD, do not have any SunDirect logo. DISH TruHD on the opther hand has logos on every single channel, simply because their logo is superimposed by their set-top box. If only I was a programmer, I would have removed their logo by hacking their firmware. The worst part is that their logo on the HD set-top box is in SD resolution as is their main/info page.

Well I agree with u. The logo shud have been somewat small. Anywsy lets not get in to the logo and subtitles thing in each thread.

Some users dont mind and some do. Something is better than nothing atleast TS is giving live events from time to time.

Some users dont mind and some do. Something is better than nothing atleast TS is giving live events from time to time.
I suppose in a way we get exactly what we deserve. Unfortunately for some of us, we have to settle for the mediocrity of the lowest common denominator, only because the one's who don't care about quality and consumer rights issues, are the one's in majority. Personally I am quite shocked by your individual approach to these issues considering that you consider your self a promoter of DTH and therefore ought to be less ignorant and more pro-active on these issues. Don't you have some links with the owners/management of the 'DTH Networks India Forums'?

I suppose in a way we get exactly what we deserve. Unfortunately for some of us, we have to settle for the mediocrity of the lowest common denominator, only because the one's who don't care about quality and consumer rights issues, are the one's in majority. Personally I am quite shocked by your individual approach to these issues considering that you consider your self a promoter of DTH and therefore ought to be less ignorant and more pro-active on these issues. Don't you have some links with the owners/management of the 'DTH Networks India Forums'?

Firstly I am not any 'Cheerleader' for Tata Sky or something like dat. I just meant to say that going offtopic and bring the same issues in each thread is not a gr8 thing. I am quite shocked by ur approach in all threads. :mad:

Its better that u start a new thread to discuss about the "Subtitles" and "logo". Now I am out of here.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back