Neo Cricket HD added in Tata Sky (India - Australia Series in HD)

Sorry Jignesh, but I don't subscribe to that theory. To me the lesser of the evil, is still evil. The fact is that as far this issue is concerned SunDirect HD is the best of the lot. The reasion being that they only have their logo on 'three' HD channels and on a couple of Sun TV owned SD channels. The rest of all the SD channels and DD HD, do not have any SunDirect logo. DISH TruHD on the opther hand has logos on every single channel, simply because their logo is superimposed by their set-top box. If only I was a programmer, I would have removed their logo by hacking their firmware. The worst part is that their logo on the HD set-top box is in SD resolution as is their main/info page.

This is to inform you that when Tata Sky initiated its operations it had the logo in only 3 channels.

This is to inform you that when Tata Sky initiated its operations it had the logo in only 3 channels.
Goes to clearly show, that unless you speak up against these companies they will take the customer, more and more, for granted. The lesson to remember is that there is no such thing as "less evil", for if you extend your hand, they will chop off your arm. Remeber how the first static superimposed advertisement appeared on VHS home videos? Which then gradually turned into scrolling ads and then the size grew larger and larger, until one day the advertisements were taking up more screen space than the picture itself. Isn't that exactly what is happening to TV channels now?

Agree with you that this is happening in the Indian Television scene. I think it will take some more time for the market to mature and to demand for a no ads/ no logo channels which may be available. Only option which remains today is to write to the channels for resolution which may result if enough numbers raise their voices.

Why isnt the I & B giving permission for more HD channels? They can give permission to crap GEC's and News channels but not HD :(

ESPN HD still isnt 24 hr channel :(

Thinking ahead - Does any of you know if WC Cricket, 2011 going to be telecast in HD? Need this info to buy the HD STB.

glad Neo hd is back for NZ series..since this is a low key series I hope all the matches played in india will be in hd henceforth.. does fox sports has the rights for aus home series aganist eng?..would be great if sky uk could share their ashes hd feed with tatasky..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back