Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as well..:)

Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as wel...

Working fine for me too thru SmartDNS..

Re: Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as well..:

Netflix has successfully blocked users from watching content from other countries

Neflix blocks VPN's and unblockers - Tech Insider

Its working for me though, as of now. What about others ...???

Hi bro
Do you watch HULU on Roku??
Have you subscribed to it?? Or is there a way watch some free content on it??

Re: Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as well..:

no I havent subscriber to HULU, I have netflix and Amazin Prime Video. Yes there is free content, on HULU but that is only accessible via web. Meaning not from any player or device only via browser ....

Another reason for not subscribing as HULU does not allow to share the account, other wise I could have convinced few to share as we did for netflix ...

Umapati, I have a hulu subscription and watch it on roku. Free content wasn't available. U could try the 1st month free trial to get a feel of it.

Another Hulu subscriber, in many ways its the best way to watch the latest TV shows, typically the same day or next after it airs in the US.

Thanks a lot all - for your valuable inputs...

Another Hulu subscriber, in many ways its the best way to watch the latest TV shows, typically the same day or next after it airs in the US.

I wish HULU comes up with account sharing option .... :( .... I dnt want to end Amazon Prime, it has some great shows, like recently I am watching Justified only available on AP.

I wish HULU comes up with account sharing option .... :( .... I dnt want to end Amazon Prime, it has some great shows, like recently I am watching Justified only available on AP.

In many ways it sucks too. They make you pay and then make you watch ads... or subscribe to a higher tier. I did that as I got tired of the ads, but Hulu has always been that way. Even when it was free and a "pirate" they made you watch ads.

But they succeed to a large extent as they are exclusive for same day TV reruns while with others like Netflix and AP you may end up waiting for a long time.

For some serials you need an immediate fix... like today's finale of Suits. Some serials you need Hulu or the network website itself especially if want to watch immediately.

Who does not want to know Mike Ross' fate...

In many ways it sucks too. They make you pay and then make you watch ads... or subscribe to a higher tier. I did that as I got tired of the ads, but Hulu has always been that way. Even when it was free and a "pirate" they made you watch ads.

But they succeed to a large extent as they are exclusive for same day TV reruns while with others like Netflix and AP you may end up waiting for a long time.

For some serials you need an immediate fix... like today's finale of Suits. Some serials you need Hulu or the network website itself especially if want to watch immediately.

Who does not want to know Mike Ross' fate...

I dont mind the ads too much as it brings to the fore how good Indian ads are vis a vis the American ones;)
One thing i have noticed with Hulu is that the buffering take a little longer than Netflix. On Netflix once the movie or TV show starts streaming, there is no hiccup at all. On Hulu it tends to stutter after a few minutes, so I end up starting it and pausing and doing some other stuff and then come back to watch it all at one go. In the process of getting another ISP which offers better speeds. Presently i have a 4mbps connection, though upload download speeds never cross 1mbps.

Netflix does not buffer, its live streaming,, if the bandwidth is not optimal, netflix will lower the resolution as low as needed, but will keep playing the video. HULU or youtube for that matter will buffer first and then play. If bandwidth is not optimal, buffering will stop and so would the video when is reached that point

Netflix US region has stopped working for me. I have tried both Smart DNS Proxy and Getflix and both are not working for me.

Netflix US region has stopped working for me. I have tried both Smart DNS Proxy and Getflix and both are not working for me.

Ohhh.. That's really sad.. Hope they come up with a solution soon.. I have not checked yet..

get in touch with CC immediately for the same. or chat with one of the executive

get in touch with CC immediately for the same. or chat with one of the executive

Is it working for you buddy???

I have raised the support cases for Smart DNS as well as Getflix. Both said they have forwarded my complaint to the Networks team.

or r u not able to access on browser as well. Its working for me for now on smartproxy

well update ::: I got the VPN/proxy message as well, so I thought there goes my luck as well. So I removed the DNS from my router and tried to access Netflix on my Roku 3, expecting that I will get a message to get my self-registered as India Netflix should have been loaded, but to my surprise, US Netflix got loaded with my US list and all and even more surprising was that I was able to play the video as well. with full 1080p glory ...... lol strange may it sounds but it did happen ....lol let see for how long this goes.

Mean time I am also reporting the issue to smartproxy CC to look in to this

Lol so you are able to access US content without the need of a VPN or DNS?

haven't blocked out yet(billing in Netflix US)
guess they have implemented the block @ CDN level :mad:
only a matter of time other services like Amazon prime/Hulu/HBO follow suit

@gopichandpai, Is your Getflix VPN also getting blocked? can't you setup a openvpn connection?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back