New ATC SCM40 Active

Congratulations Samir! Will await more pics and listening experience especially with Lumin X1 and a comparison with your erstwhile setup.

Great! What is the rest of the chain? What about the DAC and Preamp?
I have Lumin X1 , streamer + Dac. No preamp as of now. X1 has volume controller in digital domain. Will use it for now and if feel like having preamp then will get sca2, but that is future

current ATC 40 passive , naim pre + power and Weiss Dac 202 will go now.

Received delivery of scm40 active yesterday
Quite heavy to be positioned by one person:)
Will be installing today.
Wow. Hearty congratulations :)

..these or their elder siblings the SLt 100's were supposed to be my end game speakers, once Iam done with all my experiments. But all the best....if you need some help to tame their brutally honest tonality....then please post away...there are quiet a of lot folks running ATC speakers in India

Wow. Hearty congratulations :)

..these or their elder siblings the SLt 100's were supposed to be my end game speakers, once Iam done with all my experiments. But all the best....if you need some help to tame their brutally honest tonality....then please post away...there are quiet a of lot folks running ATC speakers in India
Can’t agree more :) would loves to have scm100 one day

Thanks. I bought from Cinema Focus. Don’t look like there dealer in Bangalore. Not very sure
Congratulations @samirk
Very Good choice for Actives. A tube preamp in the chain may work wonders ; With Lumin X1 as DAC / Streamer & Preamp, its the shortest Audiophile signal chain in Digital Audio one can think of.
Do post your impressions and Pictures once set up.
Enjoy

I have Lumin X1 , streamer + Dac. No preamp as of now. X1 has volume controller in digital domain. Will use it for now and if feel like having preamp then will get sca2, but that is future

current ATC 40 passive , naim pre + power and Weiss Dac 202 will go now.
That Weiss is a great dac. Have you tried the digital out from the X1 into the Weiss ? Worthwhile to check before you part with it.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back