new AVR lineup thread

spirovious

Lets share new AVR models,techno ,prices too.
Like Denon already launced 10series,Onkyo with 07.
Cambridge aud yet to launch new series(avr)

Prices seems to be marginally up.

New receiver HT-RC160 from Onkyo, details in this thread. Currently, retailing around 420 US$ at Amazon.com, not sure of release date in India.

New receiver HT-RC160 from Onkyo, details in this thread. Currently, retailing around 420 US$ at Amazon.com, not sure of release date in India.

Its good AVR ,but lacks power ,if you see speci,it drives 2 ch with 80w ,so all ch can be not more than 70w.

Its good AVR ,but lacks power ,if you see speci,it drives 2 ch with 80w ,so all ch can be not more than 70w.

Yeah, I suspect this is a toned down version of 607 (the rear plate has TX-SR 607 inscribed on it :eek:hyeah:) and we may see this more in a HTIB rather than retailing on its own...

Yeah, I suspect this is a toned down version of 607 (the rear plate has TX-SR 607 inscribed on it :eek:hyeah:) and we may see this more in a HTIB rather than retailing on its own...

Yes It is, it is 607 minus the front HDMI, this receiver is coming along with HT6200 HTiB frm Onkyo.

hk avr lineup is something I am interested in. Too bad what hi fi doesn't cover them, but I don't like that mag anyways. this forum is 1000x better

Yamaha too has launched the xx7 series. Prices are nearly the same with HDMI 1.4 (3D) being the major perceivable change.

Back