New Internet Radio Station from India!

Venkat Sir,
If there are hindi songs in that 400 list will you please mail it if you feel so?
I have adecent flac collection and let me see if i can locate it.
I'll send these by mail by burning it on DVD....

Manu, my sincere thanks once again. With your help, I think I have found the correct site for listening to old Hindi songs. Absolutely delightful numbers from the 50s to the 60s.

Now if only we can come across sites that play songs from the 70s, and 80s, we will be very close to what we used to get in Worldspace.

Cheers

You're welcome, venkatcr!

Just now I have noted AAC+ (CD Quality at low bit rate) on desi-radio.com. Need to check out this.

If there are hindi songs in that 400 list will you please mail it if you feel so? I have adecent flac collection and let me see if i can locate it. I'll send these by mail by burning it on DVD....

They are all Hindi songs. PM me your email id and I will send the Excel Spreadsheet I have made. Thanks

Cheers.

Last edited:
I checked and found that this can be added as a track/playlist to iTunes. If I transfer this to an iPod Touch, will it play over wi-fi of the touch.

If it does, can you help out with other such radio station which can be added as itunes playlists

I checked and found that this can be added as a track/playlist to iTunes. If I transfer this to an iPod Touch, will it play over wi-fi of the touch.

If it does, can you help out with other such radio station which can be added as itunes playlists

Not sure about iPod Touch. Also I don't have an iPod touch to do this. But, I have a strong feeling that it is possible.

I gave a try with AAC+, I can definitely say it has the best audio quality. But, for running it on Windows Media Player we need a plugin available at ORBAN

For those who are interested, Oldies songs, Oldies music, Oldies, Oldies songs online, Oldies song, Oldies Real audio songs, Oldies movies, Oldies MP3, Oldies Films, Oldies Streaming, Oldies songs page, Oldies Radio, Oldies Devotional Songs, Indian Music, Indian Songs provides a list of movies. You can click on a movie of your choice and listen to all the songs of that movie. I am not sure if the list is exhaustive, but it looks huge.

Cheers

This site too sounds good & clean.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back