New Internet Radio Station from India!

malvai

Banned
Banned
Hi guys! Check this out! Has a ful range of Genre's and some of the stations even have Indian rock bands and music!

Very good stuff!:clapping:

If any one comes across an Internet Radio Station that plays old Hindi Film songs the way they used to play in Farishtha in Worldspace, I will be very happy to know about it. I have tried the usual suspects and they are quite useless.

Cheers

If any one comes across an Internet Radio Station that plays old Hindi Film songs the way they used to play in Farishtha in Worldspace, I will be very happy to know about it. I have tried the usual suspects and they are quite useless.

Cheers

I have not heard worldspace - but this is what I use for old classic Hindi songs -
Apna eRadio :: Classics Channel

I have not heard worldspace - but this is what I use for old classic Hindi songs -
Apna eRadio :: Classics Channel

Manu, my sincere thanks once again. With your help, I think I have found the correct site for listening to old Hindi songs. Absolutely delightful numbers from the 50s to the 60s.

Now if only we can come across sites that play songs from the 70s, and 80s, we will be very close to what we used to get in Worldspace.

Cheers

Have you tried raaga.com? Its very old online songs with multiple languages.

Though Raaga.com is good, it makes me create a playlist and then plays sings only from that list. What I liked about Farishta was that the RJs would create a list of songs by various categories and play them. That way I would get to listen to songs I had either missed or forgotten. After listening to Farishta for about 18 months I have created a sing list of nearly 400 songs 'I would die for'. I plan to cut CDs of these songs from SaReGaMa. That way I would have a set of about 300 odd CDs of really exceptional songs from the 50s through the 80s.

I have tried a number of sites. Most of them either go by some play lists, or the RJs have no idea of what music is. Apna E Radio seems to be good till now. Let me use it for a few days and see. I have liked what I heard till now.

Cheers

BTW, Opus is a restaurant in Bangalore and they are the same guys behind the opus radio. Great place for Goan food. The music is typical of the genres played in the restaurant.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back