New items - by Dealer only

skumar

There are a few threads where members are selling new items - factory sealed DVD/BDs etc and it should be mandated that such members (who intend to sell new items on a regular basis) are registered as Dealers before they could sell any "new" items. One or two such "new" items could be overlooked in this regard, I am assuming a typical member on this forum will not have "new" items for Sale, with the odd exception.

There are a few threads where members are selling new items - factory sealed DVD/BDs etc and it should be mandated that such members (who intend to sell new items on a regular basis) are registered as Dealers before they could sell any "new" items. One or two such "new" items could be overlooked in this regard, I am assuming a typical member on this forum will not have "new" items for Sale, with the odd exception.

Thanks for bringing this up. Please bring these members to my notice and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Yes, this could be looked in... It will be benificial for members too:) and ofcourse for Hifivision too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back