New Logo for HFV!

Santy

Hi Friends

Right now what we see on top of this page is not considered to be a logo of HFV, if I am not wrong. Its just a text.

I am pleased to inform that we are going to have a proper logo for our forum and that is already finalized by the SuperMod. :)

It will be officially unveiled in the Mumbai meet to be held on 11th Dec 2011.
The participants ofcourse will be lucky to get the first glimpse of it. Followed which, it would appear in our site.

Not to rise too much expectations, I would say it is just a simple logo.
However, I am really honoured to have got a chance to design the logo for our beloved forum. :)

Thanks to our supermod for giving this chance, venkatcr for the idea/ suggestion and denom for his persuasion.

Cheers

ps: Mods.. sorry if this is not the right thread.. please move it if required

since all members are a part of the forum, then should it not be all people to have a right to say in that. its my thought.

maybe wrong but since we all are a part of the family then i think it should be common

yes denzong.. I agree, but due to some urgency to finalize it, there was very little time to show options to all members and take a feedback on it. Hope it will be pardoned.

well i cannot say for all if it can be pardoned or not but i would surely have liked to see the logo.
and since we have a very healthy traffic flow on the forum i am sure u would have got a very nice response.

I am pleased to inform that we are going to have a proper logo for our forum and that is already finalized by the SuperMod. :)

This is great news. Looking forward to its unveiling. A logical follow up to this would be a branding quote.

As additional thought, why not sell some merchandise for nominal rates such as Key chains, t-shirts with the HFV branding. This would be mainly to spread the word rather than for a profit cause. I am sure some of our members might be dealing with manufacturing and distribution of such items.

LIke many things, its not easy to design anything simple - so simple is good. Now that you talk about expectations, I am expecting the logo to be elegant as well.

This is great news. Looking forward to its unveiling. A logical follow up to this would be a branding quote.

As additional thought, why not sell some merchandise for nominal rates such as Key chains, t-shirts with the HFV branding. This would be mainly to spread the word rather than for a profit cause. I am sure some of our members might be dealing with manufacturing and distribution of such items.

LIke many things, its not easy to design anything simple - so simple is good. Now that you talk about expectations, I am expecting the logo to be elegant as well.

Thanks for the kind words.

Though its out of my scope for me to comment, I believe merchandise like Tshirt, bumper stickers would follow.

Great santy

since all members are a part of the forum, then should it not be all people to have a right to say in that. its my thought.

maybe wrong but since we all are a part of the family then i think it should be common

Yes this was earlier thought , but expereince here is that there are alot of opinions but no actionable output in some cases:cool::cool:

Like our government lot of things discussed in detail without any outcome and no of times the thread "deteriorates" into something else. We have seen "gurus" giving advise in completly different direction ( not opposite) and then noone stops downfall.

Santy was requested to create the logo by mods ,post his demo of his award winning artwork .We must appreciate the fact that Santy designed the logo in shortest possible time , that to managing time between job and the mumbai meet arrangements .

Hi Friends

Right now what we see on top of this page is not considered to be a logo of HFV, if I am not wrong. Its just a text.

It will be officially unveiled in the Mumbai meet to be held on 11th Dec 2011.
The participants ofcourse will be lucky to get the first glimpse of it. Followed which, it would appear in our site.

However, I am really honoured to have got a chance to design the logo for our beloved forum. :)

Thanks to our supermod for giving this chance, venkatcr for the idea/ suggestion and denom for his persuasion.

Cheers

ps: Mods.. sorry if this is not the right thread.. please move it if required
Good news! It would have been great if it was announced in the forum but I am equally happy for the decision taken by the mods. Yes what we see on top is simple text... can be called "ligature". It should have an identity. So change is most welcome. You said it is simple logo. Simple things are most difficult to achieve. So looking forward to new logo. :)
Regards

Nice one.. The logo shall be in Blue color in background which shall be an attractive one as present.

Regards

Thats great,we can have our identity.Santy I know you can do definitely better creating a logo.I have seen your Hifi-Robot.

Last edited:
That is great news. Looking forward to seeing it.

I hope you have also created a new matching favicon. Using the vBulletin's favicon looks amateurish.

looks like we shall be creating another cult group here - maybe like the bullet gang

yup.. We are HiFiGang

http://www.hifivision.com/general-lounge/20021-bumper-stickers-hifivision.html

This was a thread that I had created earlier. Unfortunately didnt get much response! :D

@Santy Since you have created a logo could you please try and some how integrate it into the bumper stickers as well?

Sure goyal.. Our job is to create something but hope the mod will give a shape to it. We will revive that thread post 11th dec.

Great going Santy... look forward to the unvieling in our 11th Dec meet.

ya we needed an occasion to launch it, so the Mumbai meet.

That is great news. Looking forward to seeing it.

I hope you have also created a new matching favicon. Using the vBulletin's favicon looks amateurish.

Good idea. We will definitely have one.:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back