New owner of Samsung plasma 43D490

LCD cleaning kit - comes with a spray (distilled water+isopropyl alcohol), brush and microfiber cloth

Does there is hike in this model price? Currently they offer me 45K. The same guy told me that they have sold this model up to the price of 37K before one month

Hi Guys,

Yesterday evening i got my new 43D490 plasma.... with two 3D glasses.... Guys will u please confirm me the model no. of 3D glasses which u have received with this plasma?

Hi Guys,

Yesterday evening i got my new 43D490 plasma.... with two 3D glasses.... Guys will u please confirm me the model no. of 3D glasses which u have received with this plasma?

I was checking the 43D490 at e-zone today, and they said that I'd either get model number 3050 or 3100 with the 43D490. What model did you get? How's the quality of the 3D?

3050 3d glases.
but this is no rechargeable. u go for 3100 if u get option.
can anyone tel me how to clean the display screen there are finger print.
i got this tv on 16th jan from girias for 41k with 2 3d glass.i m satisfied with the tv its awsome.

Hi Guys,

I got 3050 3d Glasses and checked with LG 3d Demo video it was just 300 MB file and 3D quality was awesome... :)

Maddy i hope u also got a microfiber cloth free with ur plasma...

Dear owner please share the all setting after 100 hr .
I have completed my 100hrs.
To get better clarity like theater

Dear owner please share the all setting after 100 hr .
I have completed my 200hrs.
To get better clarity like theater

Hi Maddy,

I'm still on 70 Hrs... So can't help :(

I want a extra pair of 3050 3d Glasses, anyone help me..... what is the cost of these glasses in indian market???

Hi Maddy,

I'm still on 70 Hrs... So can't help :(

I want a extra pair of 3050 3d Glasses, anyone help me..... what is the cost of these glasses in indian market???

should be costing 3K per glass is what i read from this forum.....i will let you know in a week time as i am going to trade my Samsung anyway!

Hi,

Bought the set about 2 months back and completed the 200 hr initial period last month itself, and used the burn in slides to reach the 200 hr period..

however, i do have a screen burn of the RELIANCE DTH logo on my screen!!!..its very faint, and when i use the scroll feature can get a faint outline during the first quarter of the scroll..

Has been completely keeping the logo out by zooming the pic out..

But all said and done, guess even after the 200 hr period, the threat of burn-in is very much a reality!

Hi Guys,

I'm about to reach on 200hrs mark... still there is no burn-in issue with my plasma... checking everyday.... i love plasma TV.... really very happy with sammy :)

Hi,

Bought the set about 2 months back and completed the 200 hr initial period last month itself, and used the burn in slides to reach the 200 hr period..

however, i do have a screen burn of the RELIANCE DTH logo on my screen!!!..its very faint, and when i use the scroll feature can get a faint outline during the first quarter of the scroll..

Has been completely keeping the logo out by zooming the pic out..

But all said and done, guess even after the 200 hr period, the threat of burn-in is very much a reality!

...................just same case for me...used to watch movies from HDD for the initial 200hrs and still had the Airtel logo sticking in the right corner Top and bottom due to my mom watches the same TV for longer time

Let me know if you hear anything from Samsung support!

Hi Jagan,

I found a white round spot in panel on left side middle line :(. Only visible while watching white background or light color scenes i.e. TV commercials and cartoon channels. I booked my complain regarding this spot at customer care toll free No. and after one day service engineer checked my plasma and found its not burn-in issue, its a panel defect and it will be replaced soon as they will receive new panel for my TV. I hope it will be replaced in a week.

Hey guys has any seen any motion judder with 24p film??? the 43d490 doesn't have cinema smooth right?? I am asking because the E490 series launched in the US/UK dont have it, but have the real black filter of the old higher 7 & 8 series plasma! If this tv doesn't suffer from playing 24p content then i guess the newer E490 series wont suffer too, right??

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back